• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Beautiful pair of Harlequin girls (Kirkby Pet Welfare)...almost 4 years in rescue

Just letting you guys know that these two gorgeous girls will be coming to live with me :D As long as the home check pans out my lovely Logan will have not one but two beautiful new wifey buns!!
I noticed these girls ages ago and couldn't stand thinking about them waiting so long for a home. I just can't wait to finally meet them!!

That's amazing news! :D :love::love:

Well I loved the names suggested already (they really suited them) but I've had a Millie and my sister has a Molly at her house... So I'm still brainstorming. I've been thinking along similar lines though! Maybe Maggie and May... or Maggie and Maisy :D
(I'm so excited!!!!)

Oh wow, that is great news!!! Will be keeping everything crossed for these girls and really hoping they are soon in their forever home and with their handsome husbun-to-be. He will be such a lucky boy too!!!

I like Maggie and May :love:

ooo if your other bun is called Logan you could call these two Berry and Pie, then you have Logan Berry Pie!!

:lol: I love it- Logan's full name is actually Loganberry too.

I've been thinking of the names Juniper berry and Holly berry. Actually I think we might have winning names (the only names my oh didn't cringe at lol)!

So say hello to Juniper and Holly :D (so long as it suits them when I meet them!)

The oh wants to call them Primrose and Potato but I think I'll win with this one!!

This has really made my day and I'm going to bed with a big smile on my face. :D

Juniper and Holly are beautiful names. :love: The name Potato is on the same lines as the suggestions I'd get from my OH :lol:

hahahaha I have to confess i quite like Primrose and Potato :oops::oops:

Holly and Juniper are lovely names though, and far more sensible!!

Holly and Juniper are lovely names too!!! I like Primrose as well (and Potato made me chuckle!! :lol:).

Yay, I'm so happy they finally have a home! :D They really are lovely, I don't know why they have been waiting for so long.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that these two beauties be in their forever home on Saturday! Tracy is being kind enough to drive them all the way here. I can't wait to meet them!!! :D

Just letting you guys know that these two gorgeous girls will be coming to live with me :D As long as the home check pans out my lovely Logan will have not one but two beautiful new wifey buns!!
I noticed these girls ages ago and couldn't stand thinking about them waiting so long for a home. I just can't wait to finally meet them!!

Brilliant news, wishing all the buns the best, fingers crossed for husbun and his two prospective wifeys :love:

I am so excited and so very happy that these girls will soon be leaving their rescue days behind them and moving on to their forever home. :D

It sounds as though they are going to be very spoilt, but they deserve it and have waited a long time for this. :love:

This is such great news :love: Really hope all goes well with getting them to their forever home and settled in. Hope the bonding goes well too!

So pleased for these buns! :love::love:

Back