• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Basil lopping? I FOUND THE CAUSE :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually Rianne.....it was Beth herself who first said her vets were poor

quote "my vets are total **** so they never said how often i had to feed him"

and we are only going on what Beth is posting.. no one is trying to be nasty ..just giving opinions and trying to help the bunny.

rianne23 said:
i totally agree there have been a LOT OF VERY rude peopl on here. cays comes on here for advice and to let people know wat vet has said and then people basically are accusing her of lying and of the vet not doing his job correctly!!! because of course we are all much more intelligent than a fuly qualified vet in this matter :evil:

since most people on here are adults, can we please remember beth is 13 and not accuse her of lying. she posted this to get advice, not to receive criticism and accusations. responses to beths threads have been incredibly rude recently and frankly its becoming repetitive and out of hand. i hope the moderators keep a close eye on these threads from now on.

glad baz is feeling better, good luck at the vets tomorrow.

fi x

it may seem to new'ish people beth is being attacked but i think people are reading it wrong. beth has lost alot of animals recently and i think alot of people are just concerned. there are few people on here who have owned rabbits and have very close contact with their vet and know procedures and what treatment should be given and are mainly expressing beth should take ickle baz to a vet who will seem to know more of what is going on and has more knowledge of rabbits.

i honestly do wish people would stop accusing people of attacking beth, im sick to the back teeth of there seeming to be sides around issues like this!. sometimes ok they may seem harsh but there have been many issues before some of you were around and not here to know about which sometimes lead you to wonder. ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf.
im sorry if that does seem harsh and i am sorry if baz is ill it just seems really odd and sometimes things dont seem to add up thats all.

mandy said:
Beth I am not picking on you but have you really taken him to the vets? :?

Please be honest as the advice people are giving you could make all the difference to Bazil and it may differ if he has not seen a vet.

you don't think this constitutes an attack? out of order.

fi x

Gosh! I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. I hope the bunny is on the mend and I too think another trip to a rabbit savy vet might be called for, but please guys remember that it's not like Beth can hop in a car and go to any old vet she chooses at any time, she's only 13! :shock:

bumble3130 said:
it may seem to new'ish people beth is being attacked but i think people are reading it wrong. beth has lost alot of animals recently and i think alot of people are just concerned. there are few people on here who have owned rabbits and have very close contact with their vet and know procedures and what treatment should be given and are mainly expressing beth should take ickle baz to a vet who will seem to know more of what is going on and has more knowledge of rabbits.

i honestly do wish people would stop accusing people of attacking beth, im sick to the back teeth of there seeming to be sides around issues like this!. sometimes ok they may seem harsh but there have been many issues before some of you were around and not here to know about which sometimes lead you to wonder. ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf.
im sorry if that does seem harsh and i am sorry if baz is ill it just seems really odd and sometimes things dont seem to add up thats all.

if you really need photographic evidence, take a peek in the photo gallery,
I can understand poeple saying the stuff they say, some times i am scared to look at my posts incase something like this happens even though there isn't any reason and in the end no one has replied any way :oops: :(

cavysrock said:
bumble3130 said:

I can understand poeple saying the stuff they say, some times i am scared to look at my posts incase something like this happens even though there isn't any reason and in the end no one has replied any way :oops: :(

beth huni, you come on here for advice, not to take a lot of ****.

fi x

cavysrock said:
bumble3130 said:

keeping my mouth shut!

bumble3130 said:
cavysrock said:
bumble3130 said:

keeping my mouth shut!

why bother now after all you have already said? :? :roll:

i was thinking about this earlier.

i was thinking ''have i got some sort of bunny munchausands syndrome?'' (spelling?)

I always think the worst if my bun is ''quieter'' than normal or looks a bit odd (for eg: the colour changing bun that could be mites but was just normal)

i think were all guilty of thinking the worst sometimes (at times more than others) but that is because we care, not because we are doing a bad job- but because loosing out animals is the WORST THING IMAGINABLE.

each and every one of us is guilty of being a hypocondriac when it comes to our buns. WE DO! blow things out of proportion but thats not a bad thing.

I think thats what beth is feeling, what if we leave things and they get worse??? when bun could be having an off day. and isnt it best to PREPARE ourselves for the worst.

I think we ALL have bunny munchausands

I really don't care what other posts Cavysrock has made previous to this or the fact that she has lost other pets due to circumstances beyond our control being at the end of a forum.
If you don't like or approve then don't reply. you are obviously stirring trouble for no reason but to have a go at someone - rightly or wrongly in your own opinion, this is an attack on her and should have been stopped by the end of the first page, not allowed to continue into 6 pages of bitchiness.

How old are you people here??? come on think about what you are doing? this is not a playground.

Quite frankly i am shocked at reading this and quite frankly disgusted in how you have reacted to and treated a 13 year old girl.

I often come here for advice, but reading this perhaps I would be wiser looking elsewhere for non biased or less vindictive attacks if this is the kind of help and support given.

Seriously, I think the moderating team need this flagging immediately, and locking. Assuming that as it hasn't already, they are unaware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back