• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Atticus 2/3/17-29/10/23

The biggest hugs xxxx You did the right thing, and you totally feel normal by feeling like it was right and wrong xxxx

Oh Graciee 😭💔😭 You went above and beyond to help Atticus cope with such a horrible condition. I am certain you made the right call. I am sure that you are heartbroken 😢😢

RIP brave Atticus ❤️💔❤️

I came to the new forum last night and was heartbroken that this was one of the first posts I saw. :cry: I was unable to access or would've left my sympathies at that time.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Atticus got all the love in the world from you, he couldn't have had a better or more conscientious carer. We've shared in your highs and lows with him and I'm absolutely gutted for you that you and Evelyn have had to say goodbye to such a dear friend. I can totally understand your ambiguity at making this dreadful choice. :cry:

Bless your heart and I'm sending the biggest hugs and comforting vibes your way. Be assured, Atticus wanted for nothing and was so blessed to be your bunny.
You're all in my thoughts.

Sleep well and sweet dreams, Atticus. xxxxx

So very sorry for the loss of the wonderful rabbit, Atticus (fantastic name choice too). It is so so hard making this kind of major decision for our beloved pets. I expect it was the kindest thing but even so. RIP Atticus.

Oh, Graciee, I'm so, so incredibly sorry it was time to let go Atticus go... Like everyone else, I'm sure that if you made this decision, it was the right one, as you've always had Atticus' best interests at heart, and it's always been so clear that you love him very, very much. It's so understandable that you're feeling like it was right and wrong at the same time, though... Sweet dreams, lovely Atticus. I'll be thinking of you and Evelyn and Clementine, Graciee.

I'm so sorry you've had to say goodbye to Atticus, graciee. You went above and beyond for him and bought him so much extra time. These first few raw days of grief are always the hardest, so please be gentle with yourself.

Sleep tight Atticus xx

Graciee I need to catch up with a lot, but I don't need to know what has been going on for Atticus to know without a doubt that you have made the right call. It might not always feel like that just now, there are always whatifs left over, but he is at peace and pain free forever, and that's what you need to hold onto just now. You gave him the very best,and now the chance to rest. Be kind to yourself xxxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. I'm not doing great tbh, I think what makes it worse is how empty it all feels now, he needed a lot of care compared to my other two, and he used to groom me daily for ages whilst I did stuff for him and now there's just nothing, he was such a huge personality :( Just need time I know, but this is the worst bit about having animals :(

Thank you everyone for your kind words and thoughts. I'm not doing great tbh, I think what makes it worse is how empty it all feels now, he needed a lot of care compared to my other two, and he used to groom me daily for ages whilst I did stuff for him and now there's just nothing, he was such a huge personality :( Just need time I know, but this is the worst bit about having animals :(
Thinking of you and sending more hugs xx

I can empathise with this, I think its harder the more involved we are with their care. Your beautiful boy had so much care & love. He definitely landed himself in the right home. Thinking of you & E lots

Back