• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Attempt at educating...

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
[admin edit - url removed]

I wrote a civil email to this women explaining the dangers of advertising bunnies for easter on a free ad site and that i was concerned for bunnies like this... i got a pretty rude response!! :shock:

"how dare you !! my rabbits are suitable for adults or children and impulse buying how pathetic are you if people want 1 they will buy 1 no matter what. and if they decided it was,nt what they wanted they have the option to bring it back. i have plenty of room and my bunnies would never go to a rescue home i,ve heard what a **** life they have in them places soooooooooooo get a life and dont message back it goes to junk mail."

:? nice lady!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh i sent a nice email because i didnt want to get her back up or anything just thought id see what reaction id get.... :shock: wasnt expecting quite the response she gave, some people dont like people interferring i guess

Stupid cow, I'd like to know what rescue's she's seen, Poppy was certainly very happy whilst she was at Chloe's. Some people are so rude it's beyond belief. I'm sure they all go back to her and NEVER end up in a rescue :roll:

There is another option and that is to place an ad yourself with the title, dont buy when over 30,000 are looking for homes in rescues;) Then you can can explain why not to buy in the ad body and with Tams permission, put the RR link;) If you get 7 people, each take it in turn to place the same ad on the day they are allocated, this way it goes in every day;):D

There is another option and that is to place an ad yourself with the title, dont buy when over 30,000 are looking for homes in rescues;) Then you can can explain why not to buy in the ad body and with Tams permission, put the RR link;) If you get 7 people, each take it in turn to place the same ad on the day they are allocated, this way it goes in every day;):D

haha, I love it

[admin edit - url removed]

I wrote a civil email to this women explaining the dangers of advertising bunnies for easter on a free ad site and that i was concerned for bunnies like this... i got a pretty rude response!! :shock:

"how dare you !! my rabbits are suitable for adults or children and impulse buying how pathetic are you if people want 1 they will buy 1 no matter what. and if they decided it was,nt what they wanted they have the option to bring it back. i have plenty of room and my bunnies would never go to a rescue home i,ve heard what a **** life they have in them places soooooooooooo get a life and dont message back it goes to junk mail."

:? nice lady!

:shock: SOME people nursecroft don't like to admit their actions are wrong...SOME people would rather attack somebody who tries to help them than take heed of advice...SOME people just don't want to be educated - full-stop!!:shock:

How rude!!! I would (because I'm naughty like that!) send a reply (she will SOOOO read it - curiosity and all!) even if it goes to "junk":

Thank you so much for your delightful response to my email. Following your advice I thought that you may like to know that I have since "got myself a life" of the highest quality through my nearest rescue center. It really wasn't as bad as I anticipated - I even got fresh greens on a Sunday!xxx

BUT I am not suggesting you are as naughty as I and wouldn't want you to receive any more "hate mail"!

TP;)

What a great idea!! Im gonna do it!!! x

erm i sent that suggested email back.... i cant actually post the response, she called me some very rude names!!! :shock:

I did something naughty and told her it sounds about right she'd a foul mouthed p*key :roll: have blocked her email so she cant reply!! :lol:

erm i sent that suggested email back.... i cant actually post the response, she called me some very rude names!!! :shock:

I did something naughty and told her it sounds about right she'd a foul mouthed p*key :roll: have blocked her email so she cant reply!! :lol:

For heaven sake someone please fill the blanks in....I'm no good at crosswords, or at least give me a clue:lol:

:lol:I TOLD you they'd read it didn't I???:lol:

I must say (having a bit of a naughty streak!) that it amuses me when people resort to a torrent of abuse, as my dad used to say: "People who sware do so as they can't think of anything more intelligent to say...";)

I have a vision of the recipient "blowing a gasket" at their key-board and wishing they had means to get their sticky little puds around your throat nursecroft!!:lol::lol::lol:

TP:lol:

:lol:I TOLD you they'd read it didn't I???:lol:

I must say (having a bit of a naughty streak!) that it amuses me when people resort to a torrent of abuse, as my dad used to say: "People who sware do so as they can't think of anything more intelligent to say...";)

I have a vision of the recipient "blowing a gasket" at their key-board and wishing they had means to get their sticky little puds around your throat nursecroft!!:lol::lol::lol:

TP:lol:

:shock: yep i think i may need police protection against this delightful lady! :lol: apparantly she's not a pikey she doenst work cos she won it big at bingo :lol: she said that in a ruder way but wouldnt subject you lot to that! Didnt even know there were words that rude! :roll:

:shock: yep i think i may need police protection against this delightful lady! :lol: apparantly she's not a pikey she doenst work cos she won it big at bingo :lol: she said that in a ruder way but wouldnt subject you lot to that! Didnt even know there were words that rude! :roll:

:lol: You know that "Online Bingo" advert on tv? Thinking I've just re-written the jingle:

I'm on my way to play some Bingo
And get myself an A* in foul lingo
After that I'll merrily go
Send a mail of obscenities...:lol:

Hoping she doesn't find her way onto RU now I've just blatantly mocked her!!!:shock::shock::shock: *runs to hide under sofa*

TP;)

:lol: You know that "Online Bingo" advert on tv? Thinking I've just re-written the jingle:

I'm on my way to play some Bingo
And get myself an A* in foul lingo
After that I'll merrily go
Send a mail of obscenities...:lol:

Hoping she doesn't find her way onto RU now I've just blatantly mocked her!!!:shock::shock::shock: *runs to hide under sofa*

TP;)

Actually i gave her a link to this thread, told her you'd back me up the whole way? I was thinking of starting some gang warfare?

.....Teepeeeeeee..... where are you........ get out from under that sofa you wimp!! :lol:

Only joking ;) am liking the jingle, want her address so you can post it to her? :lol::lol::lol:

Actually i gave her a link to this thread, told her you'd back me up the whole way? I was thinking of starting some gang warfare?

.....Teepeeeeeee..... where are you........ get out from under that sofa you wimp!! :lol:

Only joking ;) am liking the jingle, want her address so you can post it to her? :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock: *begins to build barricade to fill little gap under sofa and arms self with pointy pencil sellotaped to child's Barbie ruler*:shock::shock::shock:

"I'm errr...*cough*...just cooommmiiinnnggg!!"

TP;)

Back