• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apache

Thank you so much everyone - he is missed very dearly.

So sorry Chloe :cry:

Was he Belle's brother? He reminds me so much of her and I know Belle was dumped in a box with you?

Enjoy the bridge gorgeous boy :love:

Yes he was dumped with Belle - they were the 7 helicopter buns along with Sarah's Jet now Poppy, Lynx, Huey, Lucy's Lakota now Honey and Amanda's Chinook.

Thank you so much everyone - he is missed very dearly.

Yes he was dumped with Belle - they were the 7 helicopter buns along with Sarah's Jet now Poppy, Lynx, Huey, Lucy's Lakota now Honey and Amanda's Chinook.

I thought so. Im sorry again Chloe.

Im gonna give Belle and extra snuggle now i think :cry:

I'm so sorry Chloe :cry: He was a beautiful little lad.

Goodnight Apache, sleep tight little one.

Chloe, I am so very sorry. I think he wanted to stay with you from the moment you found the box and he acted up and got to stay, and obviously had a great life at Fat Fluffs. He looked a gorgeous fellow.

I remember reading about his arrival and thought what a fab name for a fab character. I am so sorry for your loss.:cry: Binky free little man. xx

honey (lakota) sends you & andy nose rubs & says thankyou for looking after her brother so well.

Binky free apache :cry:

I'm so sorry Chloe. :cry: What a wonderful life he had with you, although it was short lived.

He had such a beautiful face. Binky free little man x

Back