• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apache

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Apache came into rescue dumped in a cardboard box with 6 other rabbits. His first night in he took a chunk out of my hand and despite being neutered showed no signs of calming down. So he became my 15th Fat Fluff. He adored Jacob and whilst amongst my group became a loving and gentle little man out to greet anyone who came to see us. One day we found one side of his face had dropped and despite treatment it showed no sign of clearing but he remained a happy little lad. The advice from Bristol was that he had an abcess, even though it didn't show up on the x-rays, and that he was potentially a ticking time bomb.

Sadly sunday evening his time came and having spent a great day out in the garden, sleeping in the sun and munching on grass, he came in for his dinner and suddenly started wretching. 10minutes later he died in my arms and it was very evident the abcess had burst. Despite knowing it was coming I hoped he would be with us for so much longer but am happy he went so quickly.

Binky free little munchkin - my hand will always remind me of your first day here and my memories of the time you were with us.

Last day in the sun - 05/04/2009.x

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0259.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

I am so sorry you've lost Apache - he was a very beautiful bunny & lucky to have found you to take care of him.

Binky free handsome little man, sleep tight sweetheart xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( It sounds as though Apache's last day was a very happy one for him. Sleep tight sweet boy. xx

So sorry Chloe :cry:

Was he Belle's brother? He reminds me so much of her and I know Belle was dumped in a box with you?

Enjoy the bridge gorgeous boy :love:

Back