• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got any bunny chilling photos - Doughnut loves chilling :)

Best I can find for the moment is of my 2 recent rainbow bridge husbun and wife Ben and Georgina. Ben is the harlequin.
SDC11263.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Craig this photo reminds me of those gentle old couples who know and love each other so deeply :love:

Lillian Bun chilling out

Here's the first photo of Lillian Bun with her 'comfort bun' tonight. She's making herself very much at home after a hard day running round the garden!

Thanks for letting me know Kattymieoww - I'll try to get a photo uploaded a different way.
Thanks
Craig

Everyone's bunnies are just soo cute! Squeee :love:

Smudge was an expert at flops :lol:
RPBpMPO.jpg

Binky with her cute lil bunny mouth :love:
LrsOUTL.jpg

Strangest place I'd found her chilling out, she managed to jump onto the little ledge of wall and go all the way along to hop on top :shock:
ZHfBwDc.jpg

Monte :love:
macXKaKl.jpg

Everyone's bunnies are just soo cute! Squeee :love:

Smudge was an expert at flops :lol:
RPBpMPO.jpg

Binky with her cute lil bunny mouth :love:
LrsOUTL.jpg

Strangest place I'd found her chilling out, she managed to jump onto the little ledge of wall and go all the way along to hop on top :shock:
ZHfBwDc.jpg

Monte :love:
macXKaKl.jpg

Aaaahhhh Monte :love:

And Binky laying comfortably on all that uncomfortable looking hard stuff :shock::lol:

Hopefully this should now work - young Lillian our new bun chilling down on saturday evening with her comfort bun...

QLk4I

I'll try again - hopefully this is new bun Lillian chilling out on saturday in our living room...

fPqkCrM.jpg

And also photo of Ben (harlequin) and his bun wife Georgina who both sadly went to the rainbow bridge a month ago.
zX9YQHO.jpg

Last edited:
I'll try again - hopefully this is new bun Lillian chilling out on saturday in our living room...

fPqkCrM.jpg

And also photo of Ben (harlequin) and his bun wife Georgina who both sadly went to the rainbow bridge a month ago.
zX9YQHO.jpg

All such beautiful coloured buns :love:

Yeah, 'ginger' bun has a bit of history. Ginger bun was 'adopted' by Ben and Georgina as a comfort bun. As much as Ben and Georgina were truly inseperable, surrogate ginger was there for one or the other to cosy up to if either one was out and about or upstairs. At bedtime, Ben would go upstairs and 'demand' a face massage from me - which he absolutely adored. Ben would then give me a face lick and then he would tuck into his cage carrot which had to be just so. He'd chomp away until the covers went down and then he'd bolt downstairs and cuddle up to his bun-wife for the night. The photo above was taken about a week after bonding - they just fell in love so quickly. So ginger bun has spent his life with Ben and Georgina and obviously has the scent of rabbits and now is comforting Lillian who is presently adjusting to life with us. She doesn't feel quite so alone and does groom ginger. She also uses ginger as a queue for a stroke from us. She feels safe with ginger and I think that's a positive thing for her.

That's so lovely. Never tried this -
might have to find a ginger bun (or similar don't wish to be colourist[emoji1]). Thanks to everyone for posting such brilliant photos. Great idea for a thread. It's like a little treat everytime one is posted. Just sorry I don't have any to share- mine do chill out but are clearly not as relaxed as some of yours as I've never captured them on camera. Quite jealous[emoji235]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Back