• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: anyone for a girliepig trio

They very nearly were Jill when I visited the other day, but I have an un-neutered boar who we dont want to risk getting done at the moment. My heart sank though when I saw them and had to leave them behind. They are all big pigs and Jessica will need regular grooming, they are just too gorgeous for words. Wish I could twist hubbys arm to let me have them too as we have hutch room here.:(

i have no hutch room or i would gladly have them:( all i have going at the mo is a big indoor cage and absolutely zero funds to buy a hutch as eric's vets bill came to over 300 quid:oops:

For a second there I thought you said you had 29!
:shock:
:lol:
:love:
I DO !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
01010014-1.jpg

Last edited:
What a fantastic piccie of all those lovely, lovely piggies :love::love::love::love::love: Surely you could squeeze another 3 beautiful girls in with them ;):p
Its easy to do when adding a baby they just do a bit of head butting but adults would cause a huge fight and upset the group . I have added one of the girls back to the group she was inside for 5 weeks because she had bladder problems and the group was up in arms bickering all the time till she got her place back :lol:

hiya
do you ask for a donation? My friend has a piggy sanctuary and rescue bunnies from all over, but obviously, funds are tight as sh gets no help to feed her piggies. If you pm me your details i can get her to contact you xx

hiya
do you ask for a donation? My friend has a piggy sanctuary and rescue bunnies from all over, but obviously, funds are tight as sh gets no help to feed her piggies. If you pm me your details i can get her to contact you xx

yes there is an adoption fee to pay .. :)

added info.........

these piggies need a home on a single level ... although the older piggie is still very mobile we do think they would be better in a single level hutch ... she has never been in a hutch with a ramp and we dont think that she would easily adapt. :)

Back