• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone bought the American Timothy Hay from John Hopewell?

tainay

Warren Scout
Yes, that's right. It is from the maker of Ezi-Filla, John Hopewell. When browsing his website I've found that he has American Timothy Hay for sale and is £9 for 2kg (link), which is not bad. Some of you might remember I've posted the small retail pack of the Dust Free Hay American Timothy, Popcorn and Jelly gone mad and I've never seen them eat so much hay, even more than Hay4Pets Timothy & Rye. Mr Hopewell is in Rotherham, and I'm in Sheffield so basically I can go to pick up from him and save on postage (£7 something for up to 10kg) and the hassle with delivery.

Has anyone tried this American Timothy from John Hopewell?

Tainay xx

Haven't tried it.

You would still be better buying direct from dfh tho' cos dfh works out to be about £4.60/kg (less if you buy more packs) and this other one is £4.50/kg and you would save on petrol......although you would have to be in for delivery.

Back