• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any spare vibes for Archie's neuter tomorrow please? U/D He's home & seems fine

Archie says 'Thank you for asking about me - I'm doing fine thank you :D, although I don't like being confined to a dog crate :? But I know it won't be long before I can be with Emily :love: I've seen her eyeing me up & I'm sure she loves me already ;);););)'

Archie has eaten quite a bit of hay & veg, as well as drinking plenty of water - we've had a few poos, nothing major but at least it's poo :D I'll keep you posted on how the big guy is doing :)

:wave: Archies plums !! :wave:

Glad he is doing well :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's brill Jane - I like it waving bye bye to Archie's plums :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you Jane, I'm hoping he will be back to normal in no time :D They all fell in love with him in the vets & were fighting over who could look after him :D:love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That's brill Jane - I like it waving bye bye to Archie's plums :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you Jane, I'm hoping he will be back to normal in no time :D They all fell in love with him in the vets & were fighting over who could look after him :D:love:

Sounds like you were lucky they gave him back !!!!........well, most of him anyway :lol:

Back