• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber and Zorro share nicely

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
I am so glad I got Zorro a month after Amber. These bunnies were meant to be together. I put a few pellets in a tiny bowl as their morning treat./health check. They both come running, yet the bowl only fits one bunny mouth, so they take turns picking up pellets,one at a time. It makes me incredibly happy to see them together.

You're so lucky :love: Lopsy isn't polite at all, not was Aboleth! There was lots of nose-wrestling! Chibbs tries her best but she's wants to be like your two, poor girl :D

You're so lucky :love: Lopsy isn't polite at all, not was Aboleth! There was lots of nose-wrestling! Chibbs tries her best but she's wants to be like your two, poor girl :D

Mine are siblings. If I give one long piece of green they tug it back and forth until it is gone.
I wish my Heidi and Raven could be bonded after we lost Gemini, yet she eats at lightening speed and Raven would never get any food, plus he is posessive.

Chibbs sounds like a sweet girl.

Last edited:
Thank you friends.
When I lost my soul bunny, Madelyn, last July, and three others, Evan, Dash, and sweet Gemini, in the prior 14 months, I was devastated. Yes, I still have Heidi and Raven, Yet there was a lionhead sized hole in my heart.
I was not expecting to meet 9 week old Amber when she stole my heart last fall. A month later I considered bringing home a 13 week old Zorro before convincing myself to waik away. When I saw him a couple days after I decided not to bring him home,my heart sank to see he had dozens of bites from being bullied. He came home with me that day. I still tell Zorro I am sorry I did not take him home before he was bullied. This makes it more special that Amber and he treat each other as equals.
I still miss Madalyn, yet these two make me smile. They take turns filling the hole Madelyn left on my lap and together they get as much grooming as she got.

Last edited:
Thank you friends.
When I lost my soul bunny, Madelyn, last July, and three others, Evan, Dash, and sweet Gemini, in the prior 14 months, I was devastated. Yes, I still have Heidi and Raven, Yet there was a lionhead sized hole in my heart.
I was not expecting to meet 9 week old Amber when she stole my heart last fall. A month later I considered bringing home a 13 week old Zorro before convincing myself to waik away. When I saw him a couple days after I decided not to bring him home,my heart sank to see he had dozens of bites from being bullied. He came home with me that day. I still tell Zorro I am sorry I did not take him home before he was bullied. This makes it more special that Amber and he treat each other as equals.
I still miss Madalyn, yet these two make me smile. They take turns filling the hole Madelyn left on my lap and together they get as much grooming as she got.

:love:

Amber and Zorro are 11 months old, yet I still refer to them collectively as my beebs. While they will always be my babies, I am trying some different couple names-Ambzo
sounds like a medicine to help you sleep, and Zoram sounds like the villain in a superhero show. Zorro is nicknamed Blondie, and I call them pretty and handsome too.
It has been almost a year since I lost my soul bunny Maddie, and while she can never be replaced, these two bring joy to my life; as do Raven and Heidi.

I am so glad I got Zorro a month after Amber. These bunnies were meant to be together. I put a few pellets in a tiny bowl as their morning treat./health check. They both come running, yet the bowl only fits one bunny mouth, so they take turns picking up pellets,one at a time. It makes me incredibly happy to see them together.

What kind of cute bunnies you have :love: Cookie hides her food even from me. :lol: :lol:

Back