• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen & Page Rabbit Natural Pellets

Hmmm, the only problem is, I only have 2 buns and it'll take them months and months to finish a 20kg bag - Wouldn't it go off? :(

Hmmm, the only problem is, I only have 2 buns and it'll take them months and months to finish a 20kg bag - Wouldn't it go off? :(

You'd have to check the best before date before ordering/buying but I'd of thought they'd last more than a few months unless they're selling bags that have already been there for a long time

When I order from GJW Titmuss, it usually has a pretty long date on it (normally the "best before" is 5/6 months away). Same with Farmandpetplace.. when I used to buy in from the shop the date would maybe only be good for a couple of months

When I order from GJW Titmuss, it usually has a pretty long date on it (normally the "best before" is 5/6 months away). Same with Farmandpetplace.. when I used to buy in from the shop the date would maybe only be good for a couple of months

Oh I see, thank you for letting me know. A couple of people i've spoken to said the food has a very short shelf life of usually 3 months. I'll have to see what my bags like when I go and collect it. :)

Hope the food works out ok for you :D Hmm hope i'm not mistaking the BBE date between the Chudleys and A&P packets :? will check in the morning.

If the date is short, do you know anyone around where you live who would want to share a bag with you? That might solve the prob :)

Haha no, I meant going halves with someone for the food, that way none gets wasted and you only pay half :D

I looked at my A&P bag and was made in july and expired end of September :? chudleys is the one that had the longer date, sorry :(

Haha no, I meant going halves with someone for the food, that way none gets wasted and you only pay half

I looked at my A&P bag and was made in july and expired end of September chudleys is the one that had the longer date, sorry

Ohh no worries. I'll just have to do my best to keep it fresh then! There is no way i'll use a 20kg bag in 2 months. Nobody I know has rabbits around here :(

Ohh no worries. I'll just have to do my best to keep it fresh then! There is no way i'll use a 20kg bag in 2 months. Nobody I know has rabbits around here :(

I do not get through the A&P pellets in 2 months.. probably more like 4. Buns don't seem to suffer at the end of the bag and it's never gone 'off'

Back