• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen and page supplier

Ooooh £5.69 might be worth it then :D

25 kilos :shock: :shock: 20kg sack has lasted me 5 months so far :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what sort of airtight container can you fit that amount of pellets in??? I currently buy about 3kg at a time which lasts me quite a while and fits in a large plastic cereal container perfectly :D When i move into my house i could get a big sack of it but not gonna carry it up 2flights of stairs for the moment :shock:

Diddeen said:
what sort of airtight container can you fit that amount of pellets in???

Have you seen the bin type containers? Like this one...... (minus the bun!!)

DSCF0107.jpg

I use those :D

My god, that's cheap... :shock: :shock: I just paid a fiver for 3kg of SS!! :shock: Thanks for the link, I think we may be changing to A&P, if I can find some nice big airtight containers. I'll be adding that link to my favourites! :D :D

Allen & page supplies

Hi all :) I have just bought my gang some A & P pellets :) I am going to start them on it tonight (by mixing with their own mix) think I may have a riot on my hands as they are not keen on pellets :( :roll: I paid £7.10p. for a 20 kg. bag :) thought that was a good price as a have been paying £10.80p. for Belverdere mix :shock: just hope i manage to convince the bunnies how good it is for them :lol:

I ordered a sack of Allen and Page from this company yesterday as my normal supplier is having trouble getting hold of it.

Very impressed as it arrived first thing this morning and came in a protective sack. :D

The delivery driver was most amused I had two Rabbits loose in the kitchen. :lol:

Louise

wow - good link.

Have just ordered 20kg of allen and page,
1.5kg of Science selective,
and a bag of meadow hay

16.94 all in

(i was being sneaky to see how much other stuff I could add without increasing the 5.96 delivery charge :) )

will let you know if i have any problems

Diddeen said:
what sort of airtight container can you fit that amount of pellets in??? I currently buy about 3kg at a time which lasts me quite a while and fits in a large plastic cereal container perfectly :D When i move into my house i could get a big sack of it but not gonna carry it up 2flights of stairs for the moment :shock:

Chris I use these to store everything in for the buns 2 for £10.00 at cherry lane gardens centers and QD, they are brill and are on wheels as well :p

You can get a sack of Allen and Page in one container :p

IMG_4499.jpg

very impressed. Turned up this morning. Nicely packaged.

My word the A&P is massive!

If anyone wants to share the bag, i'm just off j12 of the m40!!!!
(works out as 10 for the bag with p&p, so 5 pound for half) :D

Back