• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ailsa is missing :( U/D Found!

Wonderful :love:

Don't blame yourself, you had them in a run and they are used to dogs running around, you weren't to expect the mad thing to do a bulldozer impression!!!

fab news!:D:D:D

As for the dog thing, this exact thing happened to me in 2010. My grandparents brought their dog over and I was out all day (it was a saturday so i was at the yard), but they tied him to a rake in the soil... He is a whippet x spaniel! He spotted the rabbits, bulldozed their run (god knows how, I wasn't there thankfully but it can't have been attached to the hutch properly) and Pipkin, my beautiful boy who used to be bonded with Dee, bravely got in front of Dee to protect her :love: Sadly nothing could have been done and Whisper got Pip, but the only good thing about this in a way was that the moment Whisper got Pip, he dropped him again, even before people reached him. If Whisper had eaten him, or messed him up in any way, then I'd have been absolutely hysterical. He looked perfect though, that was the only bit of light in that situation imho.

Needless for me to say he is never setting foot in my house again! I was absolutely fuming, literally had never ever been so mad in my life and went through a period of point blank refusing to see that dog again, but I realised last year that it was just his instinct and my parents were as much as fault as my grandparents, because it was their responsibility to secure the run properly.

Oh my gosh, I've only just seen this! You must have been so scared! (((Hugs))) I'm so relieved she's home safe and sound.

Back