• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ailsa is missing :( U/D Found!

I've found her!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone. I found her, believe it or not, in one of the holes Katy dug when she was a puppy! I hadn't gotten round to filling that one in as its right in the corner of the garden out of the way. She must have just found somewhere completely safe and stayed in there. I actually almost missed her, she's the same colour as the hole!

I can't tell you all how relieved I am :love::love::love: I was convinced I'd never see her again.

The dog won't be coming again. After seeing how he was with the rabbits today, he could do it to my cats next time, and I won't take that risk again. Not that the cats are more important than the rabbits, but I can shut them away, whereas the cats roam.

Harris was SO happy to see Ailsa again, I was worried when I put him back and he wouldn't eat a thing and was all floppy, but I left him quiet in the hope he'd just come round from the shock. They are both currently tucking into their veggies and some extra dandelions. :love: I've checked them both over and there's not a mark on either of them thank heavens.

Last edited:
Back