• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adopting buns from p@h? Your thoughts pls?

What a fantastic anniversary present, much better than flowers and chocies:lol:, although they are nice too.

I always look when I go in to one of their stores too, mine are both rescues but I really cant take on anymore, doesnt stop me wanting to though

Now I am back at home and able to upload pics to Photobucket I thought I'd share a pic with you all.

Here are the boys!!! Hope this work??

JensonCooper.jpg

After an hour long family discussion we decided to rename them Jenson and Cooper!

oh my gosh they are GOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS :love::love::love::love:

I'm so happy they found you

They are beautiful!

I have a big black bunny I adopted from P@H. Wasn't what I intended as my previous rabbits had come from a rescue or I had rescued myself, but I couldn't get him out of my mind.

We adopted a rabbit from P@H a couple of years ago, we hadnt planned to adopt one but mum and dad went into the store one day for something for our other bunnies and fell in love with him, he was in the adoption section as he'd belonged to a foreign uni student who'd kept him as a house pet while he was at uni but was returning to his home country and couldnt take the rabbit but didnt know what to do with him

he lived with us for a bit but now lives with my brother, sister in law and niece but he's really happy there

:You know when you have had one of those sxxx days
and everything has gone wrong.
I was having one of those days until i read this story.
Lucky you on having a couple of beauties and lucky buns
for having found a loving home.
My day has just got better.:love:

We adopted a rabbit from P@H a couple of years ago, we hadnt planned to adopt one but mum and dad went into the store one day for something for our other bunnies and fell in love with him, he was in the adoption section as he'd belonged to a foreign uni student who'd kept him as a house pet while he was at uni but was returning to his home country and couldnt take the rabbit but didnt know what to do with him

he lived with us for a bit but now lives with my brother, sister in law and niece but he's really happy there

Awwww! Lovely story! Lucky bun :thumb:

Your not far from me if your thinking of adopting from p@h i know a lady who has a few female lionheads from an accidental litter needing homes.
One is the most spectacular mop of a creature <3

Back