• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A surprise new arrival today/ Fifi update p155

Fingers crossed she picks up at the vets and they can get to the root of the problem. :)
Shes going to be fine with you looking after her. :love:

This is all that came out of her today :( must admit to being very concerned now

P1010905.jpg

Oh dear, that's not great is it. :(:( Sending lots of vibes. xxx

Its better than the day before, there was only one :( She is loving her veg but the past few days has stopped eating pellets. She has never attempted hay but loves grass. Sadly we don;t have much left in our garden

Oh dear indeed, that's not so good. It's lovely that she has been seeming brighter in personality though. :love: xx

oh dear . .

if you think that grass will help then I can send some as soon as the postal service is running properly and t won't just 'sit' there.

oh dear . .

if you think that grass will help then I can send some as soon as the postal service is running properly and t won't just 'sit' there.

Thats so kind thank you. We have a vet appointment thursday morning, if it turns out to be something simple that grass will help then I will give you a shout :love::wave:

The sweet darling! My heart goes out to her and to you. How wonderful that she has been placed in your hands. :)
Many "emerging butterfly" vibes for her fears to be cast aside and of course healing and good poos vibes as well.
(((((((((Big hugs for all of you!))))))))))))

She is such a gorgeous wee bunny but she looks so sad in the photos you have to wonder what's happened to her over time. She is safe now and I am sure her system will adjust to a proper diet soon.

Could you maybe try some grass on top of hay so she accidentially grabs some?
I wonder where all the food she is eating is going if only little poos are coming out. :(

Can they do an xray? Or is that too soon?

I am going to push for an Ultra sound as I think she will cope with that fine without a GA but obviously we will have to go with what ever the vet feels will give us the best chance of diagnosis. Thursday can't come soon enough

Not the best of news :(

So much for her being a healthy bunny :roll::lol:

She has been admitted for a dental and also a biopsy is going to be taken from one of the lumps on her abdomen. The vet had a really good feel of her abdomen and can't feel anything wrong, so they may or may not choose to x-ray while she is under. The vet feels she has been so badly cared for for so long that she will have digestive problems for the rest of her life :( So fingers crossed she gets through the GA ok as obviously she is not the strongest of rabbits.

the notes from her previous owner wer on the screen so we now know where she lived ;) Strangely it appears that despite the owners needing to get rid because they are moving abroad they still have another healthy rabbit :?:roll: We may take a little drive at the weekend and see if their house is up for sale/sold.....

Poor Fifi. Sending vibes for her. xxx

The plot thickens re. her background and history. It really is beyond annoying that her health problems may have been caused by basic neglect. :evil:

Poor Fifi. Sending vibes for her. xxx

The plot thickens re. her background and history. It really is beyond annoying that her health problems may have been caused by basic neglect. :evil:

The vet thinks there is a chance the lumps around her nipples are from a history of untreated myxi :? Obviously if this is the case there is no risk to our bunnies now. I guess we just wait for the biopsy results.....

Back