• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A surprise new arrival today/ Fifi update p155

This is just so sad. Never seen a bunny hide like this before :( You can also see her fat tummy sticking out now!

P1010773.jpg

P1010775.jpg

Last edited:
Aww poor thing :( She will come around though, now she's in good hands and good care with people she can learn to trust x

Bless her. I'm sure she will settle right in :love:
Marnie hides sometimes too....usually in the bread bin. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about...maybe she though she smelled something yummy under there?

Hope she's warmed to the world a little more now.

I've never seen a bunny hide like that either, the poor mite :(

I wonder if she's ever felt warm human affection before? :(

Liz, you and Steve are her heroes, her Christmas Angels.

How is she this morning Liz?

Thank you for all your kind comments :D

The fenugreek crunchies disappeared over night ;) She is eating OK but not much is coming out the other end, just a few tiny pin head sized poos. I have also rung the vets this morning as the fatty lump I could feel is behind one of her nipples :? It wasn't something that was put on her notes yesterday so we will pop her back after Christmas to get that checked out. She needs time to settle here for a while before we put her through anything else.

I put her out in the neighbours garden for an hour today just to see how she got on and in the hopes a bit of exercise would get her guts moving. She is very bow legged but she can get around just fine :) She had a great time for about 40 minutes but that was enough for her.

I have a treat for you loading on photobucket as I type, so take a look in the photo section in a bit :wave:

Back