• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new paint job....for Wabbit Wednesday

Thanks everyone. I'm really pleased with the colour. The building is too big to try and blend it in with the garden, so we decided to make a feature of it instead.

Not sure that the bunnies approve, we have nibble marks on it already. :roll:

*faints* that's is amazing :shock:

How many accommodations are there.....3??

Where odd you get them? I think it's great :thumb:

Yes there are three. We had the kennels made by a company in Nottinghamshire http://www.keycraft.co.uk

They were very helpful and made a really good job of them. The woman who owns the company is an animal lover so was really understanding with what we wanted and my fussiness over things like mesh size, floor insulation etc.

My OH ran an electricity supply to the kennels so we have lighting in there and also a heater in each kennel for the winter.

Thanks everyone. I'm really pleased with the colour. The building is too big to try and blend it in with the garden, so we decided to make a feature of it instead.

Yes there are three. We had the kennels made by a company in Nottinghamshire http://www.keycraft.co.uk

They were very helpful and made a really good job of them. The woman who owns the company is an animal lover so was really understanding with what we wanted and my fussiness over things like mesh size, floor insulation etc.

My OH ran an electricity supply to the kennels so we have lighting in there and also a heater in each kennel for the winter.

Oh wow they really have a five star home!

Thanks for the link, I'll bookmark it :wave:

Would love this for my buns but don't think I can afford it :oops:

O.M.G!!! This is ridiculously perfect!! If you could pinch something out of my head of what I want for my rabbits its this, this in all its glory!!!

Lucky Lucky buns :) :love::love:

Speechless.:love: I know this thread is from last year but have you any updates with bunnies ? How many bunnies have you got now ?

Last edited:
Speechless.:love: I know this thread is from last year but have you any updates with bunnies ? How many bunnies have you got now ?

I have 9 now. Daisy passed away just before Christmas, so my Flower Girl trio became a pair (Poppy & Pansy). So I have....

Poppy & Pansy (who are sisters)
Nutmeg, Saffron & Pepper (who are siblings, two girls and Pepper the boy)
Sugar and Roo
Bentley (conti) & Minnie

Back