• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few Bunny Biscuits MORE AVAILAVLE/ SOLD OUT

Biscuits arrived safe and sound today and the rabbits have already tucked into one of the apple and banana ones - went down very nicely:D
Many thanks

hi there
sorry for the delay if there are 2 bags left please can you send me some (will paypal now) any flavour would be gr8 thanks :)

Paula

Thank you for the biscuits Liz :wave:

Pickle and Pootle fought over one for a fair while this afternoon.. Twinkle and Sparkle are a little more polite and are sharing one a little nibble at a time.. hoping the biscuits will be good for Twinkle in her weight loss recovery ;)

Hi Liz

Is the first post up to date? Not been on for ages, but Fluffs needs more biccies!!

If so can I have one banana and apple value bag and one pear please?

How do I always manage to miss the biccies :roll:??

Just need to spend more time on here so I don't miss the next lot :lol:

Thank you for the most amazing biscuits! :love: The bunnies are going wild for them and I don't normally give bunny treats but yours seem so natural and heavily hay based... they're fab! The currant bun squares are their absolute favourite! :D:D

Back