• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few Bunny Biscuits MORE AVAILAVLE/ SOLD OUT

Roly and Honey loved their biscuits and wanted to say thank you!:D

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

got mine yesterday morning they all love them but keept stealing each others ...think I need to start bulk buying these from you for my lot

Hi Liz,

Just wanted to say a quick thank you for the bunny biscuits - I finally got to pick them up this morning as our post office is awful up here.
I'm sure Tibbsy and Echo will be delighted with them and mug me for them the minute they smell them coming through the door!! xxx

My furry bunch would like to say thank you very much too. :wave:

I wasn't sure whether they'd like pineapple, especially Herbie as he is a fussy bunny, but they LOVE them. Pineapple is definitely their favourite flavour. :D

I wasn't sure whether they'd like pineapple, especially Herbie as he is a fussy bunny, but they LOVE them. Pineapple is definitely their favourite flavour. :D

Mine too - they went CRAZY for them!! I think they know what the stripey bags mean now! :lol::lol::lol:

I have been doing a bit more baking and have some more biscuits for sale :wave:

They have all been added to the first post :)

Hopefully I will be making some mini bites over the weekend which might be more suitable for little bunnies :) They would have been made by now if Wesley had't hurt himself

I have been doing a bit of baking and now have a few bags of bunny biscuits available :)

As always all bags have a fixed price and you can mix and match. £4.50 per bag including postage, £8 for 2 bags or £15 for 4 bags

We accept paypal rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk and cheques made out to Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home. Please pm us for address.

Pear bunny faces (8 per bag) 8 available

Honey and banana logs ( 5 per bag) 4 available

Strawberry and dandelion hearts ( 5 per bag) 9 available

Currant bun squares (7 per bag) 8 available

Banana and Apple value bags (10 per bag) 13 available

Apple value bag (10 per bag) 1 available

All money after postage costs are taken will go towards our huge vet bills :)

Thank goodness you have made some more Liz! I Didn't like to ask but the buns have had the hump for a few weeks now since we run out!
Can i have one of each in bold please? Save the money on postage and send them with Steve Wednesday if you like? :D

Thank goodness you have made some more Liz! I Didn't like to ask but the buns have had the hump for a few weeks now since we run out!
Can i have one of each in bold please? Save the money on postage and send them with Steve Wednesday if you like? :D

Thank you Katie :wave:

Oooh! :D

Please can I have one bag of each of:

Strawberry and dandelion hearts ( 5 per bag)

Currant bun squares (7 per bag)

:wave:

Thank you :D

Not managing to get on RU much at the moment, so nearly missed this.

If you have any left, can I have:

2 x Strawberry and dandelion hearts
2 x honey and banana logs

If you haven't got enough of those, then 4 bags of whatever you have got left.

Thanks
Tracy
x

Back