• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few Bunny Biscuits MORE AVAILAVLE/ SOLD OUT

Please can I have 4 bags of anything that you have left please?!

My preference is for:
1 x honey and banana logs
2 x apple and banana value bags
1 x apple value bag

I'm desperate - Daisy and Lorenzo run up to me looking for the treats and when I don't have any they look so disappointed!

Will paypal the money over asap...

Thanks

Liz :)

Could I have:
2 bags of the banana and apple value packs
1 of the pear bunny faces
1 of the strawberry and dandelion hearts.

If you put them to one side for me I will pick them up when I drop Waffle off :wave:

Will paypal you now :wave:

Last edited:
:wave:Hi Liz - can I please order the following :D

Pear bunny faces - 1 bag
Strawberry and dandelion hearts - 1 bag
Currant bun squares - 1 bag
Banana and Apple value bags - 1 bag

Thanks, will paypal you now :D

Me please! Do you still have, 2 x banana and apple, 1 x bunny faces, and 1 x strawberry and dandelion.

Liz, you are a marvel. I get in such a pickle and a panic with a few buns on medication, I often wonder how you cope. And you bake too, but, I notice it is for rabbits. Bet you and Steve eat out of tins:lol::lol:

I will paypal if you can give me the go ahead please.

Alice xx

Me please! Do you still have, 2 x banana and apple, 1 x bunny faces, and 1 x strawberry and dandelion.

Liz, you are a marvel. I get in such a pickle and a panic with a few buns on medication, I often wonder how you cope. And you bake too, but, I notice it is for rabbits. Bet you and Steve eat out of tins:lol::lol:

I will paypal if you can give me the go ahead please.

Alice xx

How did you guess :lol: We have actually had a bag of chips for tea for the last 3 days because I have been too exhausted to cook :oops:

Yes I have those available, thank you so much :wave:

hi there
do you have any left??

Please can i have 2 bags of what ever is going if there is any left.

Thanks
Paula

Last edited:
Hopefully my money has come through paypal. There is nothing wrong with chips, I love chip shop ones! Anyway, I am an absolutely lousy cook, I hate it, so your way sounds good to me.

Alice x

All biscuits posted today except Alices, sorry :oops: I have run out of large jiffy bags, but promised it will be posted in the next couple of days

Back