• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Dilema

Thank you, maybe I need to have more confidence in my own opinions but i never feel like we are doing the right thing, what ever path we take some bun looses out :?

It has also been so heartbreaking to get the messages from rescues recently that bunnies we were waiting to come here have passed away while waiting for us :(:(

Liz you can only do your best. It's not your fault that these bunnies went to the bridge. There's only one pair of Liz's and Steve's and 1000's of rabbits in need. You and Steve are two in a million.

Every little helps and no-one has the right to judge or criticise you or your actions.

I personally would take the rabbits who are in the most need ie. private homes. However, I know how hard it must be to make a decission that can ultimate decide a bunsters future.

Cliche, but follow your heart Liz. You know everyone at RU are here if you need any support.

Back