• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big birthday for my amazing Boobly Bear

Aww, that's so kind of you. :love: Sophie, Casper, and I are doing well, thank you. I just haven't felt very talkative lately! Sophie was doing binkies just a few days ago. I hadn't seen her do that in years. :love: I'll see if I can post some recent photos soon.

So happy to hear you're all doing good. Binkies at 12 (? Sure there will have been a 12th birthday in Spring) - she is an inspiration. Seeing some new photos would be the perfect tonic:love: Plus its nice to see such positive examples of bunny enrichment

Ahhhh, many hoppy returns and happy gotcha day, Boo! Matt says 'Happy Birthday Boo!' too :D I'm sure the buns would wish her the best too if they weren't stuffing their faces in very frsh forage having been 'neglected' for two days while we were at my Mum's XD

Ahhhh, many hoppy returns and happy gotcha day, Boo! Matt says 'Happy Birthday Boo!' too :D I'm sure the buns would wish her the best too if they weren't stuffing their faces in very frsh forage having been 'neglected' for two days while we were at my Mum's XD

thank you:love:

more photos of the birthday girl. We put their bedroom tunnels outside to encourage them out ...& it worked

33cokPfl.jpg

9a22RBYl.jpg

5D12uJSl.jpg

rJmvWUtl.jpg

VbYi3XMl.jpg

here is Eddy making use of the tunnels to avoid capture

WQYCq74l.jpg

They seem to have had lots of fun :love:

Your Tomato plant looks healthy :) Have any of your Bee hotel tubes got stuffed up yet?

Aw lovely birthday fun in the tunnels. I was going to ask the same thing about the bee hotel, I've got 2 with no vacancies now, and one that has no visitors as yet, I might try moving it.

So happy to hear you're all doing good. Binkies at 12 (? Sure there will have been a 12th birthday in Spring) - she is an inspiration. Seeing some new photos would be the perfect tonic:love: Plus its nice to see such positive examples of bunny enrichment
That's right, she had her 12th birthday in April. :love: I will look through my photos and post some. Might be a while before I have decided which ones to post as I must've taken over a thousand of photos since last time. :lol: Those photos of Boo and Eddy in the sunshine are so wonderful. They have a really nice playground there. :love: Clever Eddy, using the tunnels so he won't have to go back inside.

They seem to have had lots of fun :love:

Your Tomato plant looks healthy :) Have any of your Bee hotel tubes got stuffed up yet?

what a monstrosity it is, I call it William Bee House after William Booth Hostel :lol: i think a couple have filled in, i'll check when i water later. yes thankyou, tomatoes are happy1 everything else seems stunted

Aw lovely birthday fun in the tunnels. I was going to ask the same thing about the bee hotel, I've got 2 with no vacancies now, and one that has no visitors as yet, I might try moving it.

maybe i should move ours, somewhere you can't see it. please report back any basic findings!

That's right, she had her 12th birthday in April. :love: I will look through my photos and post some. Might be a while before I have decided which ones to post as I must've taken over a thousand of photos since last time. :lol: Those photos of Boo and Eddy in the sunshine are so wonderful. They have a really nice playground there. :love: Clever Eddy, using the tunnels so he won't have to go back inside.

Happy very belated birthday to Sophie :love: Ok, if you've a thousand photos its only reasonable to give you a few days to trim them back to a hundred or so:lol: Can't wait to see them:love:

thanks everyone else too, they did have fun with the tunnels. Well Eddy did, Boo took it in her stride- I think cos eddy was zipping about

what a monstrosity it is, I call it William Bee House after William Booth Hostel :lol: i think a couple have filled in, i'll check when i water later. yes thankyou, tomatoes are happy1 everything else seems stunted

I had to google William Booth Hostel and then felt ashamed that I didn't know what it was. Why is it a monstrosity? My OH doesn't like them either, so we haven't got any. They would be fascinating to watch.

I had to google William Booth Hostel and then felt ashamed that I didn't know what it was. Why is it a monstrosity? My OH doesn't like them either, so we haven't got any. They would be fascinating to watch.

I'd be watching a long time. Its huge & ugly - Bob got it as gift

Happy belated birthday to the very special Boo who looks like she's had the very special day she deserves.:love:

Happy very belated birthday to Sophie :love: Ok, if you've a thousand photos its only reasonable to give you a few days to trim them back to a hundred or so:lol: Can't wait to see them:love:
I will pass along your birthday wishes, thank you. :love: I appreciate your patience. :lol: I've narrowed it down to 20 photos, is that okay, too? I thought a hundred might be a bit much. :lol:

Boo looks very cute in the tunnel. Eddy is very smart to hide in the tunnel to avoid capture. Ehat a lovely birthday/gotcha celebration.

Back