• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big birthday for my amazing Boobly Bear

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
She is 10 ! & its her 9th gotcha day :love:

Enjoying her traditional garden salad breakfast (the recent addition of marigolds went down like a bag of poop:lol:)

Vl061SVl.jpg

Aw happy birthday beautiful girlie, and happy gotcha day too, you certainly fell on your paws :thumb: that looks a yummy breakfast, bet you have more treats to come :D

A double celebration for our Princess :love:

In that photo, it's almost as though Eddy knows it's her day and is pushing her to the front :)

Are they Marigolds or Calendulas? I've just planted out some Calendulas and was hoping that the bunnies would like a small taster soon. Maybe not, then :(

Ahhh happy birthday Boo! You don't look a day over 6 [emoji7] noms look amazing too!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone

A double celebration for our Princess :love:

In that photo, it's almost as though Eddy knows it's her day and is pushing her to the front :)

Are they Marigolds or Calendulas? I've just planted out some Calendulas and was hoping that the bunnies would like a small taster soon. Maybe not, then :(
now. Do you know Eddy was strangely reserved. Boo got a massive head start on it despite him being close by & she was left to finish it off (minus marigolds too). Probably he just hates the camera, Doubt he'll have the same restraint when the birthday nuggets come out :lol:

the garden centre had them down as marigolds (french?) - can't remember

Thanks everyone

now. Do you know Eddy was strangely reserved. Boo got a massive head start on it despite him being close by & she was left to finish it off (minus marigolds too). Probably he just hates the camera, Doubt he'll have the same restraint when the birthday nuggets come out :lol:

the garden centre had them down as marigolds (french?) - can't remember

Calendulas and Marigolds aren't the same. I reckon Boo was wise not to eat yours if they are French Marigold. I just checked online and most sites are advising not to feed French or African Marigolds. Calendulas are known as English Marigolds. None of it (as usual) is very precise with some saying they are mildly toxic and others saying they cause irritation. However, if she doesn't like them, then that's no problem.

Calendulas and Marigolds aren't the same. I reckon Boo was wise not to eat yours if they are French Marigold. I just checked online and most sites are advising not to feed French or African Marigolds. Calendulas are known as English Marigolds. None of it (as usual) is very precise with some saying they are mildly toxic and others saying they cause irritation. However, if she doesn't like them, then that's no problem.

ahhh, thanks. its good to know there is some Joey in Boo & Eddy. Super wise when it comes to noms

Happy Birthday and gotcha day, lovely Boo! :love: I hope you'll very much enjoy your teens! :love: What a great birthday salad; it looks very festive!

Happy birthday and gotcha day lovable Boo!
Your breakfast looks yummy! What other flowers are in it?
You are a very good girl to let Eddy share your treats.
You are a lucky girl to have a loving family too!
You do not look your age.

Happy Birthday and gotcha day, lovely Boo! :love: I hope you'll very much enjoy your teens! :love: What a great birthday salad; it looks very festive!

awww thanks Reader. Boo will be really happy to hear your birthday message. Everyday its "Is Reader playing out" No, not today Boo, maybe tomorrow....I hope you, Sophie & Casper are well & happy:love: & hope to see you more

Happy birthday Boo!

I hope Eddy is planning a romantic dinner for two to celebrate!

He is currently in his bothy. Maybe he'll snip her a rose later.

They've been outside & I put tunnels out to encourage beyond bothy play. It worked but they both went snoozing in the black small tunnel, sunshine end :lol:

Maybe more photos later

Happy birthday and gotcha day lovable Boo!
Your breakfast looks yummy! What other flowers are in it?
You are a very good girl to let Eddy share your treats.
You are a lucky girl to have a loving family too!
You do not look your age.

Thank you BM :love:She moves old & feels old - honest. The edible flowers - pansies, coneflower, geranium, herb robert, creeping violet

awww thanks Reader. Boo will be really happy to hear your birthday message. Everyday its "Is Reader playing out" No, not today Boo, maybe tomorrow....I hope you, Sophie & Casper are well & happy:love: & hope to see you more
Aww, that's so kind of you. :love: Sophie, Casper, and I are doing well, thank you. I just haven't felt very talkative lately! Sophie was doing binkies just a few days ago. I hadn't seen her do that in years. :love: I'll see if I can post some recent photos soon.

Back