• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

68 Lymington Bunnies - MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OR OFFERED HELP - ALL OUT

Well done to everyone involved. Hope there weren't any nasty shocks and the bunnies and piggies are in OK-ish health...

He'll need to get himself a high vis jacket and a helmet with a lamp on in preparation for winter Bunny runs !! :lol:

Well done to everyone helping the Lymington 66 xx

I was more worried about me trying to sort the rabbits out in the dark and falling over my :censored: cats, which I seem to do on a regular basis when i put the buns to bed now its dark :roll:

I think when he gets in Steve will be putting his feet up and having something to eat, although he was very excited about the baby bunnies arriving :lol:

There is something a bit strange about watch a 6ft 3", 23 stone bloke get excited about baby bunnies :lol::lol:

Hiya guys :wave:

All the buns are safe!!!

The girls are on their way back now with all these beautiful bunnies, they literally are all stunning.... Liz I am expecting lots of pics of your ones..... you will not believe how beautiful they are!!!!!! :love:

Have had to strip in the kitchen and put my clothes straight in the washing machine, all covered in mud!!

Right I need a large glass of wine now after all that!!!! Im very pleased I managed to not steal any bunnies.... it was very tough to resist these ones :lol:

Definately they deserve a medal.

As far as I know it is Jo (The Little Warrens), Lisa (The Hay Experts), Lorraine (Raine) and Helen. I was going to go but only came back yesterday from almost a week away helping at a cub camp so waiting for the call to help with the next stage when they get back to Helen's.

I know they are hungry and have not stopped for lunch, therfore I have made them a four home made pizzas and two large bread and butter puddings.

Er hem :lol:

I just force fed them biscuits and tea :oops:

Excellent news, so glad to hear that all the buns are safely out and everyone is on their way home. Fingers crossed the buns are in good health and not pregnant as well as stunning - hopefully they can all be rehomed quickly.

A very big well done to everyone who has been involved in sorting this today (especially the tea and biccies ;) ) and to everyone who is taking buns/piggies in :)

Well done everyone - you've worked so hard, what a fantastic thing you've achieved. You should be VERY proud :D:D

Are they "failed fosterer material"?? :? :lol: Will we have to hide them from our men?? :)

Oh gosh yes, i spent the afternoon squealing :lol: its a good thing i couldnt foster any i certainly would not be able to give them up. Rhianna has taken her opal buck today from me, he was only in my house 5 mins before i was wondering where i could hide him :roll::lol: He's a real thumper look-alike, just doenst look real! Have a couple of pics will get uploading ;)

Well done everyone who pulled together to make the 66 bunny rescue work. Hope all the buns are in good'ish health (as good as can be all things considered) and we look forward to seeing some pics x

If you are getting babies you will have to hide them from me! I really miss having babies pass through :(

You know where I live, you can always come for cuddles. :lol: Not sure what I'll get.

Opal lop, oh dear.....I got one of those and he's my OH's favourite. :lol: What type of bunnies are they? A mix of everything?

Well done for getting this all organised. And I bet the biscuits and tea were very popular. :)

You know where I live, you can always come for cuddles. :lol: Not sure what I'll get.

Opal lop, oh dear.....I got one of those and he's my OH's favourite. :lol: What type of bunnies are they? A mix of everything?

Well done for getting this all organised. And I bet the biscuits and tea were very popular. :)

There were dwarf lops, lionheads, lionhead lops, minilops and dutch, all stunning, everyone will be very happy with the buns they get.

There were dwarf lops, lionheads, lionhead lops, minilops and dutch, all stunning, everyone will be very happy with the buns they get.

Were they in hutches? Because someone said somewhere that they were all running around in a barn, in which case it would have been tricky to find the right mother for all the babies. Were they healthy or are there many with problems? In a few days we should start a photo thread with all the bunnies from that place. :)

MINI LOPS??!! :love::love::love:Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love: Well done everyone involved - have been following this since the start popping in and out all day to catch - have put my name down for help if needed

Back