• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 baby bunnies born, not bad saying i supposedly had 2 males

They do need to be made to pay for all the kits to be neutered and to provide bogger living space for them..if you push they will as they don't like bd publicity and, although I don't often say anything positive about the company, in situations like this that I have heard about PAH have always covered all costs
Glad you are keeping them all..and a warning to others to rescue not buy :D

tok willow to be neutered this morning its been the longest 4 hours of my life, they said they will ring about 2 so not long now. had a glance in the bunny section at pets at home (the vets is upstaits in pets at home) and they have another load of buns in one pen looks like a litter of 6 all very similar to the two i bought from there so i think they are constantly getting litters bread for them off the same breeders. its not far there was 4 older adoption buns in there been there since september. why get little ones in when obviously families are going to choose the little cute ones over the full grown ones. i dont regret my buns or the babies but if i had my time buying them again you lot have made me realise its more important to rescue than pet shop buy, wish id have known you all before i bought:(

Back