• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 baby buns being pts

HI Just had a panicky email from Karen as she's been unable to get onto the forum..she can read it., but can't post. She's asked me to delete her daughter's name from the post, hence the asterxes.
"I can see the posts on R U but can't sign in to reply to them, I'm an trying very hard to contact the parents but with ** being in a school quite far from here I don't know *** friend, **doesn't know her number and the girl was off school last week..

Can you update the post for me please on R U, I still think it's an urgent case but can't get hold of the parents to arrange collecting the buns... Hopefully **** will have the girls number after school if the girls in..

I'll try again to get on R U tonight, I'm on Andys work laptop so I think that may be something to do with it.. I'm collecting mine tonight so fingers crossed I'll get online...I'm so stressed with one thing and another at the moment and not having a very good time..."

HI Just had a panicky email from Karen as she's been unable to get onto the forum..she can read it., but can't post. She's asked me to delete her daughter's name from the post, hence the asterxes.
"I can see the posts on R U but can't sign in to reply to them, I'm an trying very hard to contact the parents but with ** being in a school quite far from here I don't know *** friend, **doesn't know her number and the girl was off school last week..

Can you update the post for me please on R U, I still think it's an urgent case but can't get hold of the parents to arrange collecting the buns... Hopefully **** will have the girls number after school if the girls in..

I'll try again to get on R U tonight, I'm on Andys work laptop so I think that may be something to do with it.. I'm collecting mine tonight so fingers crossed I'll get online...I'm so stressed with one thing and another at the moment and not having a very good time..."

I will let Tamsin and Adele know to see if they can solve why she can't access the forum fully. :wave:

I don't think it's a problem with the site as such...She thinks it's something to do with the laptop she's using at the moment while her normal one's being fixed. She'll get it back tonight and is hoping to be able to post then.:)

I don't think it's a problem with the site as such...She thinks it's something to do with the laptop she's using at the moment while her normal one's being fixed. She'll get it back tonight and is hoping to be able to post then.:)

Oh ok! :wave:

Hi Karen - I wondered where you had gone hope your laptop is fixed soon. If you do go to collect and want me to come with you for moral support let me know :)

Karen still has no internet access as Andy's laptop(work) won't let her post on this site. She texted me this evening to ask me to post an update. She has found out that the remaining buns were given to a children's farm. This is absolutely not what she wanted for these rabbits but it was out of her hands. I expect she'll give a fuller update when she gets her computer back(it's still poorly and receiving treatment)

I'll ring her tonight when she gets back from work. But if they have gone to a children's farm is there anything that can be done?

Back