• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 baby buns being pts

Does your daughter know the other girl very well? Does she know the address?

Arrgh! What a complete :censored:

I can't believe it... poor little baby boos... Why do some people not CARE about animals??? It really :censored: me off!!!!!! :evil::evil:

Does your daughter know the other girl very well? Does she know the address?

Arrgh! What a complete :censored:

I can't believe it... poor little baby boos... Why do some people not CARE about animals??? It really :censored: me off!!!!!! :evil::evil:

She is friends with the girl but never been to her house.. She has no idea of her address.. My daughters school is 12 miles away or so from where we live so there's no way of me really finding the address..
She's in secondry school now and it's a large school so it's hard to find one of my daughters friends that's been to this young girls house :(

She is friends with the girl but never been to her house.. She has no idea of her address.. My daughters school is 12 miles away or so from where we live so there's no way of me really finding the address..
She's in secondry school now and it's a large school so it's hard to find one of my daughters friends that's been to this young girls house :(

It might be possible to trace the girl. Does your daughter know her surname? If there's a surname it might be possible to do a search to match the surname to an address involving words like ".... Farm".

I have some credits to use on 192.com, which is includes on-line access to the electoral register.

Where is the school and where do you live, ie the names of the towns or settlements. That would help narrow the search.

Please PM me the information if you would prefer not to put it on the forum.

Am hoping everything will be ok for them.....sending loves......good luck!!!!! I'm sure it will work out - well done for trying to sort this, why do people have animals & then say they are too expensive etc....It makes me so mad!!!!! x x x x:censored:

Just got home from work and my daughter said her friends much happier today,. She's rehomed 2 of the buns and her dad has said he's not having the remaining three pts.
My daughter asked her friend does she know who had the buns(just incase they weren't rehomed if you get what I'm meaning) and she said yes she met the people that rehomed the 2 buns...

She's still desperate for us to take the 3 buns but not sure it's an urgent case now ? what do you think ? I don't want to put more pressure on rescues when I'm sure are struggling as it is.

Just got home from work and my daughter said her friends much happier today,. She's rehomed 2 of the buns and her dad has said he's not having the remaining three pts.
My daughter asked her friend does she know who had the buns(just incase they weren't rehomed if you get what I'm meaning) and she said yes she met the people that rehomed the 2 buns...

She's still desperate for us to take the 3 buns but not sure it's an urgent case now ? what do you think ? I don't want to put more pressure on rescues when I'm sure are struggling as it is.

I personally still think its quite urgent as he might not pts them now but he might if the other 3 are not re-homed soon. Its better to be safe than sorry right??

I personally still think its quite urgent as he might not pts them now but he might if the other 3 are not re-homed soon. Its better to be safe than sorry right??

How old are the remaining buns? The other risk the longer its left is that the 3 buns suddenly becomes about 15 buns!

I'm still happy to take the three if Kirsty will foster..agreewith Alison...if they are left they could end up with even more rabbits
and I don't trust a situation that is urgent on Friday..and fine by Monday:?

Back