• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 baby buns being pts

Thanks for all your help :D
Jill thank you so much for your offer of help.. Like others have said I'm going to have to get the male from there or the same will happen again :(

Her friend has our number so I'm hoping she'll phone us tonight..
Walsall is only 1 hr 20 mins from us so we could get them there ..

Everything crossed for you then, I hope this man hands over Dad as well as babies.
QHm3eCyUJg498GCDREqFDng4Rcdt2.gif

Sounds like this is almost resolved, but I have two travel boxes and Im off to Prestatyn on Saturday, if that is any help.

Thanks for all your help :D
Jill thank you so much for your offer of help.. Like others have said I'm going to have to get the male from there or the same will happen again :(

Her friend has our number so I'm hoping she'll phone us tonight..
Walsall is only 1 hr 20 mins from us so we could get them there ..

Hi :wave: I'm hopefully going to be the foster home for these babies!!! I am happy to meet you half way or something when you hear back!! I'll pm my details, and you can give me a ring to arrange when you know more!!

I am so glad that this looks like this is sorted, I can't bear to think that they would be killed..what kind of man is he:evil:

Thank you to everyone involved - I wish I could help - but I just wanted to thank people helping out for their time, devotion and love x x x

Theo is bringing me a rabbit next Thursday and I am sure she wouldn't mind taking them to meet Kirsty:D

Oh thats awful.

Not clear where they are but let me know if there is anything to do- I don't have space but have a few travel boxes and could help with bunny run depending on when.

This is terrible. I really hope this awful man will let the bunnies go to Jill and fosterers. I really wish i lived closer and could help out with transport. Good luck with this. x

Are the male and female still living together. Would it not be better to take the female rather than the male in case she is pregnant again?

This is terrible. I really hope this awful man will let the bunnies go to Jill and fosterers. I really wish i lived closer and could help out with transport. Good luck with this. x

Are the male and female still living together. Would it not be better to take the female rather than the male in case she is pregnant again?

This is so awful. but with regard to who to take.... I think they should try to persaude him to hand over all the buns. what kind of owner is he? if he is willing to do that to the babies!!!:cry: I bet none of them are being looked after properley.

This is so awful. but with regard to who to take.... I think they should try to persaude him to hand over all the buns. what kind of owner is he? if he is willing to do that to the babies!!!:cry: I bet none of them are being looked after properley.

A farmer

Not known for cruelty, more for their cold economics, if the babies can't be sold, or are too expensive to keep whilst no good for breeding, then its out to the back of the shed...gulp

(see first post, 8/9 weeks old, just old enough to leave mum)

The child wasn't in school today so I have more news :(
I'm just hoping the child will phone my daughter over the weekend.

Back