• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 baby buns being pts

I have space for them, but only as a temporary measure, can't offer a permanent home. Hope that can help. Also a possibility that I could do a run to the Welsh border, but not further. PM if you need me. :wave:

well done honeybunnies... hopefully a bunny run can be arranged and the dad will allow them to go... good luck. im a bit out of teh way to help trasnsport wise but if i can pm me!!! x

How sad. if he doesnt want baby buns or extra cost why keep male and female together :censored:

Good luck xx

Karen I can come with you if you do end up collecting them. I could take a couple for a week or so but would only be temporary :(

I am geographially challenged but I am up in leicester on Sat if that helps and think someone in Norwich could help. Although I don't know where either places are. i caouldn't take them in but live in Northants and could help with a bunny run.

This is so sad. Porr little things

I'm in southampton

Have transport and within range of wales

Have the time

Have the space - 1 spare hutch, 4 spare cages

Standing by if any rescue has long term space for them

Last edited:
Not sure if i can be of any help as i'm further south, but if I can please let me know... i'd be happy to help with a bun run

By the responce this thread, i think these 5 buns will be saved and hopefully the parents too, we just need the farmer to let us!

Back