• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 green Tesco tunnels anyone interested?

Just 2 please hun! id be so grateful if you could pick some up if you see any more :D Seems theyre few and far between :) xXx

I think that's something she wants to discuss with you! She's never attempted bonding before! I know some rescues do it but I didn't know if you did?! I have a 48" dog crate that either you or she could use if that helps? I'll tell her to pm you!

I think that's something she wants to discuss with you! She's never attempted bonding before! I know some rescues do it but I didn't know if you did?! I have a 48" dog crate that either you or she could use if that helps? I'll tell her to pm you!

I do :D
i have indoor cages here, didn't know if she could get her buns to me before Friday evening at all, as im going out in evening. Otherwise will have to be from next Tuesday :)

when I spoke to her earlier I got the impression she was hoping to get things started next weekend as she has prior commitments this weekend!?

I will do :D Im getting excited at meeting Co-co I hope I don't get too jealous! BTW did you say how many tunnels you wanted?

I will do :D Im getting excited at meeting Co-co I hope I don't get too jealous! BTW did you say how many tunnels you wanted?

get mine after everyone elses as i got a few last week, going to send mother out to see if they have restocked near me!!

Back