• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: 2 Single Challenging Buns

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have 2 rabbits that need experienced owners
They are single

First Chipper

A neutered and vacs young male. His age is unknown but seems young.
His problem is biting :(

If he is aware you are coming towards him he loves a fuss, BUT if food is near he will bite..or now and then if feeling territorial will go for you out of the blue.
So anyone who takes him on needs to always take care and not think they have solved the problem if he behaves for a week.
Adoption fee reduced as we just want the right home.

Then we have Zoe. Speyed and neutered girl.
She was adopted but returned as she started to bite the ankles of her owners now and then, and was also attacking her partner .

She has come back VERY timid and cowers :( She also has tried to bite me a couple of times. I must stress her timidity is not due to rpevious owners as they are a lovley family who were very upset at returning her. I think she has just had too many changes and then split from her partner..for his sake but doubt she understands.
So a very understanding and experienced home for this girl where a bond will be done but close eye kept on her behaviour towards new partner.
A worthwhile girl.
Again adoption fee reduced to secure right home

both rabbits in Leicester but we rehome nationally and can sometimes help with transport

Back