• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£84 playhouse at B&Q

Thing I dont understand is a while ago I was told a 4ft hutch, no matter how big the run is wasnt suitable for a pair of buns. Yet a 4ft playhouse seems to pass rescue requirements.

A 4ft hutch is usually a maximum of 2ft deep, so provides 8 square ft of space. A 4ft playhouse is usually 4ft deep, so provides 16 square ft of space (i.e. the equivalent of an 8ft regular hutch)

Confused over this. We have just been to B&Q. I am not bothered if we have missed the 15% off but in the brochure in the store we could only find a 4 x 4ft Bella at £199. Got to say that the staff were useless, didn't know what I was on about. Our store is a massive one at Meir Park, Stoke on Trent.

Mine wasn't called Bella. It didn't have a proper name, just called something like childrens shiplap playhouse or similar. The price on the product is £99. The one in my local store was painted blue and white.

My BnQ told me they were called Bella but when we went they were called something else. Our had them on display. I have the barcode number at home so will pm ot you later.

We got one and are considering another.

Had a price to have one made and it will be £150. How are the B&Q ones to assemble?

The BnQ ones come flatpack but you will need a big car/van to collect. they charge £20 delivery.

They just screw together so easy to assemble.

If you know some one over 60 they get 15% off on Wednesdays anyway so they could get it for you at £84 still!

The BnQ ones come flatpack but you will need a big car/van to collect. they charge £20 delivery.

They just screw together so easy to assemble.

If you know some one over 60 they get 15% off on Wednesdays anyway so they could get it for you at £84 still!

Thank you. I told my dad and he is going to make one. I'm so lucky.

If anyone who's bought one of these would care to put pics of it up 'in use' I would love to see them! I'm thinking of getting a Playhouse with a 9x6ft run attached for daytime use. It wouldn't be used in Winter (John could never cope with them being out in the Winter! ;)) so the Playhouse doesn't need to be top of the range.

ETA: Being married to someone with a 10% off card for Wednesdays could come in handy, lol! :lol:

Back