• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Biting Rabbit

Yes thats why they only come out after she's gone to her mothers or after shes gone to bed. i would never leave my daughter alone with the rabbits.
  2. R

Biting Rabbit

Well on saturday night I was giving Mime a nice brush and a stroke whilst she was on my lap and she seemed quite content, I put my hand down my leg and she just lay there then about 5 minutes after she just bit me on my hand! :shock: i calmly placed her on the floor whilst i went to wash the...
  3. R

Hi From Canada

welcome to the forum
  4. R

Food change

again a great idea about cress, my daughter would love to do something like that. I'm starting to love this forum! Plus tesco sell pots of basil so i'll buy one of those for an occasional treat :D
  5. R

Food change

growing herbs thats a fantastic idea! which herbs do you grow and which are the ones you stay away from? gave richard about 6 pellets in his museli last night, checked this morning and he's ate them, so put the same amount in again tonight and see if he's ok if so i'll put a few more in tomorrow.
  6. R

Food change

yeah i'll just put a few pellets in his food tonight see how he gets on with that. Dandilion leaves havent been touched by anything chemical wise. I only pick a few for them as like a little free treat :D
  7. R

Hi there!! :D

welcome :D
  8. R

Food change

awesome thanks for comments, i'll try and gradually move Richard onto pellets many thanks :D
  9. R

Bonding Rabbits All Ended in Squeals!

yup everything fine and dandy now. when shes fully settled in, we're gonna litter train her as we have richard, i brought her her own litter box and put it well away from Richards box. So fingers crossed *crosses fingers*
  10. R

Mime is fine. She checked her out and said everything seemed a-ok. Also said that she'll spay her £110 so hopefully be going in the next 2 weeks to have that done. Settling into her new home well, doesn't like being put into her box to travel (well who would?!)
  11. R

Food change

Thanks for the reply :D There in separate hutches but it's a bit heavy on the wallet forking out for 2 big bags of food, plus i hear that pellets are better for the rabbits is that true or just a myth?
  12. R

Food change

Hello there, Basically just a simple question on how to change a rabbits diet. When we brought Richard from our local pet store he was on there own brand called "super museli" which we have kept on giving him. But now we've apodoted Mime and she is on "pets at home pellets" I was wondering...
  13. R

Hello from England

LOL seriously I have no idea, brain must have switched off for a bleak moment or two lol
  14. R

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Rob Area you live: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. England Why did you choose your RU name?: it's simple to remember lol Names of your rabbits: Richard amd Mime Do you work, if yes what job do you do: Currently looking, hopefully have something by end of week! One thing you didn't know...
  15. R

teepee thank you once again. The vet i take all of my animals too is very good never had any problems i trust him 100% with any of my pets
  16. R

Thank you very much kay, just emailed the people at hopper haven hopefully they'll get back in touch fairly soon :)
  17. R

Is there any local rescue around Bromsgrove/Redditch (worcestershire) area?
  18. R

Thank you Kay, yes there will be no more contact until Richard and mime are done and everything is healed. Then leave it another month or so, so Richard become infertile.
  19. R

thank bun lover, i'll keep a good watch on my Mime. I will leave it quite a few a weeks before re introduce them after they've been done. Just another question, can a female spay be quite dangerous for a rabbit?
  20. R

Thank you Teepee. :) I mean if rabbits can "pass their fluids" in a split second then I shall be concerned. I will pop down to my local vets today and get a price on both male and female castrates (sp?)
Back