• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Bindi

Area you live: Anglia UK

Why did you choose your RU name?: Bindi is my internet name. It was the name of my Bandit's eldest baby (both babies were stillborn and I changed my internet name to Bindi after that).

Names of your rabbits: My mortal bun Bandit (2002-) and my spirit bun Sealy (2004-2008)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: Currently looking for work.

One thing you didn't know about me: Hmm... My family comes from Wales and I am very distantly related to one of the prime ministers of Australia?

Name: Rob

Area you live: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. England

Why did you choose your RU name?: it's simple to remember lol

Names of your rabbits: Richard amd Mime

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: Currently looking, hopefully have something by end of week!

One thing you didn't know about me: I'm related to Noddy Holder lol and I have 20mm Holes in both my lobes lol

Name: Kay

Area you live: Letchworth, Hertfordshire

Why did you choose your RU name?: I wanted to be my for a change rather than having one of my normal made up internet names.

Names of your rabbits: Arthur (getting another bun soon)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: Commercial Support working for local Water Suppliers top 100 customers

One thing you didn't know about me: I had a stalker for 4 years who pertified me until one day he literally pushed me over in a shopping centre and I had mental breakdown there and then from years of torment and fear. I hurled such verbal abuse at him that he was actually scared off.

Name: Mandy

Area you live: Wiltshire

Why did you choose your RU name: cos Mandy was taken

Name of bunnies: Misty & Minnie (at the bridge) Sid the hamster
Steve the hamster (passed on)

Do I work: Yup as a driver control for delivery firm

One thing you didnt know about me I spent 6 months travelling the world with my fiance

Name: Danielle :wave:

Area you live: Derry, Northern Ireland

Why did you choose your RU name: Red is my fav color, and redd1800 just sounded good. this took about 3 million combinations and is my screen name for all sites I use.

Name of bunnies: Nermal and Tigger are our boy buns, also got 10 cavies, 2 geckos, a syrian hamster and 16 middle aged russian hamsters (lots babies, couldn't bare to give them up)

Do I work: Bank staff for a women's homeless shelter, also for a recruitment agency as a care assistant. Full time student, on social work degree.

One thing you didnt know about me I have too many handbags, and a slight addiction to ebay.

Name = Clare

Area you live = West Wales

Why did you choose your RU name? = Spider was the name of my cat that died and I was so upset that I took the rash decision to rehome a rabbit. I've not looked back!

Names of your rabbits = Lily and Warren

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a Production Monkey - not my official title but you get the idea :lol:

One thing you didn't know about me = I like naming animals after food stuffs, cartoon and TV/film characters and other animals e.g. Marmite, Spider, Rhubarb, Custard, Chutney, Brie, Badger, Ferret, Monkey, Squid, Scampi, Python, Monty, Batfink, Smeagol, Penfold, Baldrick, Gilbert, Sooty, Sweep, Gizmo, Stripe, Bambi, Snoopy, Piglet, Danger Mouse and Nemo to name most of my cats, rats degus, rabbits, guinea pigs and fish, past and present!

Name: Lisa

Area you live: Skipton, North Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name: it's my 6 year old son's nickname.

Name of bunnies: Joe and Fred, plus Benny the Hamster, Bilbo Baggins the cat, billy-bob and splashy-bob the fish, and a grumpy husband!

Do I work: I am in charge of national disasters, so when things go wrong, I am in charge of sorting them out - and yes it is a real job!

One thing you didnt know about me I am half way through my PGCE and I cannot wait!

Name: Elaine

Area you live: Livingston, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name: My wedding favours were lilac bunnies!

Name of bunnies: No bunnies at present, but previously was the proud mummy of Mischief (sooty fawn) and Magic (black), and a little hamster known as, but not named, Hamstertins.

Do I work: Part time as a database administrator.

One thing you didn't know about me: I love classic novels

Name: Rachel

Area you live: Essex

Why did you choose your RU name: I am using my name and initial, how dull is that?

Name of bunnies: Eve and Scruffy. Eve is a Chincilla or Chincilla x and Scruffy is an angora x lop. Both were from the lovely Rabbit Residence.

Do I work: Work for a large awarding body developing qualifications for 14-19 year olds.

something you did not know about me:MASSIVE David Bowie fan and totally horse crazy, with an overgrown Welsh Section D who does not know he has two rivals for his affections.

Name = Heidi:wave:

Area you live = Hamilton, Leicester

Why did you choose your RU name? = I like cows, it's also the basis of my email AND most of my internet names

Names of your rabbits = Smokey Joseph and Mr Buttons, Mr Digger the bridge bun

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a student doing HND Travel and Tourism Management at college, and HND in animal care and behaviour via distance learning, I'm also an ticketing despatch agent....

One thing you don't know about me = I'm totally in LOVE with Mika, i really want to name 2 buns mika and penni(man). oooohhh!!:D

Name = Suzy :wave:

Area you live = Worcestershire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my first name.. bit boring really!

Names of your rabbits = Molly (who is a boy) and Jessica

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a student doing a post gradutate degree in education and special needs.... i also work part time as a marketing assistant and help run childrens activities

One thing you don't know about me = When I pluck my eyebrows it makes me sneeze.. :oops:

Last edited:
Name - Anita

Area you live - London E4

Why did you choose your RU name - Couldn't think of anything else apart from that I've been a Bunniemum to various rabbits over the past 12yrs

Names of your Rabbits - I only have one at the moment; Molly 8yrs (Missy 10yrs & Wilf 8yrs went to Rainbow bridge together in February)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - I'm a waitress at a Harvester

Last edited:
Name - Laura

Area you live - Northampton

Why did you choose your RU name - i couldn't have 'laura' so i used my nickname that mum called me as a child.

Names of your Rabbits - Carlton Jamal, lol.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - well, i was a student but have had to put my degree on hold because of illness. i usually work at TopShop on a sunday but have been signed off since March last year due to heart problems, woo.

Name - Siona

Area you live - Braintree, Essex

Why did you choose your RU name - It's my name! (honestly, it is!)

Names of your Rabbits - Dougal, Doris and Nigel

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Not for the last few weeks due to illness, but usually I work as a higher level assistant teaching science to secondary school kids - and i love it!

:bunny:

Name - Lara

Area you live - Southamptom

Why did you choose your RU name - My nickname at uni was crofty due to my first name :lol: and im a nurse :)

Names of your Rabbits - My first bun jeoy (rspca rescue) 7 months old black male ?mini lop x ???? And his wife Saffron (adoption) 4 months old white mini lop.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do - Im a Senior Staff nurse on a busy Thoracic ward. We deal with routine surgery and trauma, anything from lung cancer to chest trauma i.e stab wounds, gunshot, road traffic accidents, assaults, we get them all!

Name = Claire

Area you live = Rossendale, Lancashire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because I have 6 guinea pigs and its the same name I use on other sites!

Names of your rabbits = Sophie and Rosie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Look after other peoples buns and piggies whilst they are on holiday

One thing you didn't know about me = I like cheese and wine

Name = Emma

Area you live = East Riding of Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Cause it's my nickname with my year of birth on the end

Names of your rabbits = Duncan, Frank, Penny and Sally

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a Senior Care Officer in a Children's Home

One thing you didn't know about me = I sneeze whenever I eat polo's?!

Name = Emma

Area you live = East Riding of Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Cause it's my nickname with my year of birth on the end

Names of your rabbits = Duncan, Frank, Penny and Sally

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a Senior Care Officer in a Children's Home

One thing you didn't know about me = I can actually move my nostrils and wiggle them like a bunny rabbit?!

Name Becky

Area you live West Yorkshire

Why did you choose your RU nickname Pretty obvious, lol, my first name then last 2 initials.

Names of your rabbits Walter, Martha and Lene

Do you work? If yes, what job do you do? Primary school teacher

Name: Caroline

Area you live: Farlington, Portsmouth

Why did you choose your RU Name?: No imagination so used Initials and surname

Name of Rabbits: Bunnie (Doe)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do: Accounting

One thing you didn't know about me:
I'm a Black belt 2nd dan in Shotokan Karate, oh and I sneeze too when I pluck my eyebrows!

Last edited:
Back