• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

please neil and maria

Your pics are lovely - i like the 4 eared bunny :lol:
  2. G

When giant rabbits attack!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There's a rampaging giant rabbit that goes by the name of Jessica living in our back garden :lol: No plant is safe! She hasn't attacked any grannies recently though :shock:
  3. G

Matilda - Giant bunny, arrived today

Poor Matilda :cry: She is a beautiful giant rabbit. I hope you manage to find her a loving home.
  4. G

Melon

Does anyone know if melon is ok? I've tried searching on here but cant track it down.
  5. G

Jessica's making a nest

Jessica hasn't been spayed. She is off to the vets on Saturday for her myxi jab so we will talk to the vet about getting her spayed.
  6. G

pics of my pet stroller

That's an excellent way to take them to the vets. Are you in walkable distance to your vets?
  7. G

Jessica's making a nest

Jessica has started to behave very strangely. She is pulling all her fur out and making a nest with it :shock: She lives on her own so she can't be having babies :? Do you all think this is just a 'spring' thing?
  8. G

Do single buns enjoy a teddy ?

Jessica has Spencer. A cuddly teddy from M&S that is for newborn babies (ie. eyes and nose are stitched and not potential parts that can be pulled off). Spencer is very loved. He goes from being either very wet ie. licked to death or very crusty (when he's dried out) :lol: Spencer is a...
  9. G

nick names

I sometimes call Jessica: Carrot chops (when she has carrot juice on her dewlap) Floppy Chops She does have a few middle names - her full name is: Jessica Thumper Peaches Digger!! (Peaches coz that her favourite in the summer)
  10. G

Do your bunnies...

Jessica loves my OH to bits. She will always jump up on his lap and dance round him. She doesn't do this to me at all :roll: I think she sees me as functional (as I do alot of the cleaning and feeding) and the OH gets to spend quality time.
  11. G

Rudy's stay with Bella and Benji

Wow, Rudy looks like he had a great time - he is coming to stay with us later this month - Jessica can't wait :D PS: You had some lovely valentine pressies.
  12. G

Felicity is Cross With Me.....

That is definately an 'i'm not amused' look. :lol:
  13. G

An Amazing and Dedicated Bunny Vet

It is good to find an excellent vet. Only this week we have changed our vet. We had no confidence in the local vet and had heard a few bad stories. So when Jessica needed to go this week we changed to a different surgery. This one is fantastic.
  14. G

Big bunny!!!

Wow that is a big bunny. What I dont understand is why they have to keep the 2 buns apart - surely a trip to the vet would mean they could then live together. :?
  15. G

Buns eat baby sweetcorn ?

Sweetcorn is one of Jessica's very favorite treats :shock:
  16. G

Nightmare Week in Bunnyville!!!

Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time at the moment - healing vibes from me and Jessica.
  17. G

Giant Bunny Housing

We have got a giant french lop. She has a shed and run that is attached to it. Here are some pics:
  18. G

The New Buck on The Block

Ryan is very handsom :love:
  19. G

Polly and Sybil at Christmas...

Soo cute :love: Love the pink bunny too :D
  20. G

princess Molly

Aww she is adorable :love:
Back