• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

A fluffy timelapse

Post dinner bum to bum sitting... 2mins later they're still bum to bum but snooze time Gaia realises she's alone in the bedroom so comes to see what's happening Realises it's snooze time Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  2. C

Feeding advice

As most of you will know I always fed my boys in 2 separate bowls some pellets and veg in the morning and evening. They've always been quite good at eating their own, sometimes switching bowls. Now with Gaia, I got her in the same routine but instead of the Science Selective adult pellets I...
  3. C

Treat time!

Had to share :D sorry for my darth vader sounding breathing [emoji15] but turn the sound on to hear the squeaks [emoji7][emoji7] http://imgur.com/a/1pJHVe3 Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  4. C

Bunnies being cute and accidental mauling

DISCLAIMER!!! No bunnies were harmed... only the poor human [emoji2356] So was sitting on the floor giving Zeus head rubs and the other 2 were being cute by the litter tray, so attempted some pics... Athie hears camera noise and turns round to investigate Then realises mom is taking pics...
  5. C

Think I've upset Zeus [emoji15]

Innocently sitting here watching series and get the feeling I'm being watched [emoji15] I scan the dark room and discover the source... And now with flash I think I'm in trouble [emoji15] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  6. C

Scent gland cleaning

So I know regular brushing and nail trimming is needed, as well as overall body and teeth checks but recently I was watching some rabbit YouTube videos and they said about cleaning the scent glands by their genitals [emoji15] did a bit more googling and apparently it is a thing and needs doing...
  7. C

Potential fighting?

Hiya all, I've noticed some strange behaviour today :( so far Gaia has settled in perfectly with the boys. They groom each other and often cuddle together, never shown any anger or unhappiness or anything. But this morning a bit after breakfast I was on the pc and from behind me heard lotsa...
  8. C

Things you'd never thought you'd say

There's been a few times I've caught myself saying things to the bunnies that just makes me laugh as I'd never thought I'd say things like that.. my latest 2 favourite: "Oh no, your poops are too dark, you lot aren't eating enough hay! Less veggies for a bit" "come back you've got poop...
  9. C

Water bowls

What is everybody using? I had one of those catmate fountains and the boys loved it, the filters kept the water fresh and the different drinking levels and flowing water seemed to keep them happy but the motor broke a while back and since then I've been using a small/medium ceramic flower pot...
  10. C

Gaia

Finally got a few more pics :D Floor time- Midday nom with big bro- Late afternoon loves with biggest bro- Finally posing for me!! Which ofcourse has to be followed by... what's in your hands making noise mom?! Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
  11. C

To insure or not insure

Hiya all, I'm pretty sure this will have been asked by many but the search and I don't seem to like each other at the moment. I've had Zeus for over a year and Athie just about a year now. Obviously wanting best for them when I got them I took out Premium insurance with Agria, £30 a month...
  12. C

A lazy Sunday

I spent the afternoon laying on the floor oooo'ing over the boys snoozing in their castle. First it was just Athie, then just Zeus and then both :D Gaia did come over but didn't wanna snooze so she sniffed around the rug and then ran off. And some added cuteness of this evening. And yes did...
  13. C

The bullying of bunnies by a foto crazy mom

So I spotted them snoozing all cute like... ofcourse I have to creep up and take foto Realise they haven't moved so drop down and foto Zeus gives up attempting to snooze and gets up... but awww look Athie is cutie Have to creep closer! And now Gaia is back posing!!! This is where Athie...
  14. C

I'm back... again... and again

I swear someone has stolen time from me! The past few months has just absolutely whizzed past. Sorry for those I've missed things happening :( and hopefully I won't get time stolen again! Summary is work has been amazing, loving it even though the hours are long. The boys have been their cute...
  15. C

Pet sitter/bunny kennel

Hi everyone, Hope this is in the right space :S I have to go to a friends wedding end of August which means I'll be away all day and night Thursday and Friday, I'd be back the whole Saturday but then again leave Sunday morning but back Sunday evening. So I have to get someone to look after my...
  16. C

Change in appetite

I need some help please :( Bit of info - I feed the boys 50g pellets(scattered) and a hand full of greens in the mornings and evenings. They get their pellets first and while they're eating that I put their greens out. I noticed last week that it seems like Zeus is eating most of the pellets...
  17. C

Zeus the bully

I've realised that Zeus is a big food obsessed bully [emoji24] our nightly routine usually goes me getting my water bottle out the fridge and their home made cookie, going into the bedroom saying "bedtimeeeeee bedbedbedtimeeee" and they follow, I go brush teeth and come back in the room then I...
  18. C

Duo to trio?

With Athie settled in and our bond growing stronger and with sadly loosing my girls(gerbils) earlier this year I've been playing more and more with the idea of getting a baby girl bunny. The boys absolutely adore each other and are super bonded but I feel like we want another little fluff in...
  19. C

Outdoor excursion

With it finally being a bit warmer and having someone to help me keeping an eye, I took the boys down to the grass. It's been almost a year since Zeus has been on the grass and first time in Athie's life being on grass [emoji33] They were very hesitant to start but soon enjoyed and even plotted...
  20. C

When new people visit

My friend is coming for a visit and he's not been here since I've gotten my boys, and this is the convo I just had with him [emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk
Back