• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zeus the bully

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
I've realised that Zeus is a big food obsessed bully [emoji24] our nightly routine usually goes me getting my water bottle out the fridge and their home made cookie, going into the bedroom saying "bedtimeeeeee bedbedbedtimeeee" and they follow, I go brush teeth and come back in the room then I pick Zeus up and give him a cuddle for a min or 3 and then put him on my bed, give him his half of the cookie, he then hops off. Athie then bolts from under the bed and does his reach up at me for his half.

So they're both eating their cookie so I get on the bed and put my podcast on and eat my apple, nicely cut into quarters... sometimes one of them will come boop me before disappearing under the bed for sleeps.

But the past few nights Zeus has rushed over onto the bed and given me his "please" grunts so I hold the piece so he can have a nibble, but he gets cheeky and steals the whole piece.

Tonight though! I thought he's finished with his cookie way too fast! So after he stole my apple piece I followed him to his stash!!! The naughty bunny still had his whole cookie and my piece of apple [emoji33][emoji33] and he happily sat there crunching on my apple but also giving me "more please" eyes [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] what a smart cookie!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back