• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. tulsi

Goodbye Daisy

Daisy was put to sleep recently after suddenly losing the use of her back legs. She had been finding it hard to keep herself clean for a while but this was the final straw. She was 11. Goodbye my blue eyed sweetheart. This leaves my darling boy Snowflake on his own ... Moondust and her buck...
  2. tulsi

Goodbye Dusty.

Dusty was a beautiful grey rabbit. Part nethie and part rex we reakon. She came to me from Honeybunnies rescue. She was soft and sweet and such a character. She was the only one of my rabbits that allowed me to stroke her. Oh the softness. She enjoyed nose rubs most of all. I will miss her...
  3. tulsi

Go to first unread

It very rarely does go to the first unread response in a thread. Why? I have noticed this for years but never asked before!
  4. tulsi

hutch recommendations please

My 5 rabbits (2 pairs and a single) live in a shed. I have recently moved house and need to get a bigger, newer shed. Whilst the base is being built and before the new shed arrives they will all need to go into hutches, which can then go into the shed. Any ideas for nice big sturdy flat...
  5. tulsi

Lone doe

My lovely blue eyed white rabbit, Daisy is now on her own. Her buck and companion for many years, Frosty passed away this afternoon after a short illness. Daisy lives outside in a shed/aviary combination. She loves being outdoors. I have two indoor m/f pairs. Snowflake (Frosty's brother) and...
  6. tulsi

Frosty passed away today

He had been ill for a few days but this morning he was keeping to the corner of the shed. I had booked him in to be pts. He died before the appointment. Glad he passed at home with his friend Daisy. He would have been 10 in November. He is the agouti and white rabbit. Rest in peace Tottlington...
  7. tulsi

Downsizing so need creative rabbit housing

I am moving to a house half the size with a small sunny garden. I have 3 pairs of rabbits and a trio of guinea pigs. There is a dining room which I would ideally like as a guest room and a good sized sitting room. I have 2 dogs. I am hoping to get a manor pet housing guinea pig cage to go up...
  8. tulsi

Snowflake and Dusty have fallen out

So sad. They had proper locked on fights this morning. Fur everywhere. Will get them booked in for a vet sppointment. They currently have half their pen each. Not enough but better than fighting. Will try rebonding in due course. Feel very disheartened. They have been soooo happy together.
  9. tulsi

Snowflake, Dusty, Frosty, Daisy, Loganberry and Moondust

All my lagamorphs in one thread! Snowflake and Dusty are very happy house rabbits. They bonded easily and are quietly content together. Snowflake is enjoying his latest box complete with cushion. Dusty likes it too! Frosty and Daisy are outdoor rabbits and really enjoy their run...
  10. tulsi

Frosty keeps on humping Daisy

Whenever I go out to feed them he is honking and humping. Daisy doesnt react at all, just sits there then gently hops away. She will often go and sit on a wooden shelf that Frosty cant reach (his sight isnt great). They are both about 8 years old. I realise that a vet trip is in order. Anyone...
  11. tulsi

Frosty and Daisy

My lovely outdoor rabbits. Thankfully I have just received a delivery of straw and put loads down on their floor.
  12. tulsi

Tessie

Goodbye my little chocolate sweetheart. You were such an outdoor girl. Always first out and last in at free range time! You were devoted to your sister Daisy and to Frosty and Snowflake. I will never forget how you dug into next doors garden one afternoon. Luckily I managed to retrieve you...
  13. tulsi

Snowflake and Dusty are so contented!

My little cutie cakes are so happy together. Snowflake has such lovely markings Dusty is so lovely
  14. tulsi

I have previewed a signature but ...

Cant see it! I did 'save' it but nothing comes up on my posts. Also how do people have more than one image? Haha edit to add ... It worked!!!!! So how can I add my other wabbits? I need two more images, Frosty with Daisy and Snowflake with Dusty.
  15. tulsi

Indoor enclosures. Ideas and pics welcomed

I am trying to find a way to keep 4 rabbits (two m/f pairs) in a 10 x 13 foot petroom. The guinea pigs take up one wall. They have c and c cages on top of ikea tables. Really like the look of manor house indoor runs with clear perspex walls. Does any one have experience of these? Need to have...
  16. tulsi

Bonding Snowflake and his new wife. Meet Sydney. Update bonding has started!

She arrived just now and is happily munching away and occasionally thumping. Will start bonding once she has settled. Link to gpig fourm as I cant post pics on here (dont understand the instructions)! https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk/threads/rabbit-bonding-snowflakes-new-wife.188257/
  17. tulsi

Bonding pair or quad. Thoughts please.

I am lucky enough to have a rabbit arriving from honeybunnies rescue tomorrow as a companion for my recently bereved buck Snowflake. I already have a pair of indoor rabbits, Loganberry and Moondust. They are young and in love and been together about 3 years. Tried to bond them with my quad of...
  18. tulsi

Snowflake needs a doe.

Snowflake has recently lost his doe, Tessie (r i p) and needs a new friend to cuddle up to asap. We are in the middle of decorating most of the rooms and swapping furniture about so there is no room indoors yet. He lives in a shed/aviary set up. He is 8 years old and quite submissive. Been...
  19. tulsi

Trios

I have recently had to have Tessie pts. She lived outside with Snowflake who is now alone. Her sister Daisy lives with Frosty, also outside but he bullied Snowflake when they were together so I am wondering about bonding Snowflake to my indoor rabbits, Loganberry and Moondust. L and M are very...
  20. tulsi

Goodbye Tessie

My love!y Tessie was pts yesterday. I got her and her beautiful sister, Daisy from barc rescue in yorkshire. I bonded them with my impulse petshop buys, Frosty and his brother Snowflake. The four lived together happily for almost 8 years when Frosty began to badly bully Snowflake. I...
Back