• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Go to first unread

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
It very rarely does go to the first unread response in a thread. Why?

I have noticed this for years but never asked before!

The 'New Posts' button also doesn't seem to work some days. I get a bit alarmed when it tells me that there are no new posts when I've not logged on all day.:lol:

Yeah. Sometimes none of them show up in a darker colour (to indicate unread) yet I havent read them. Strange...

Ah, thought it was just me that got strange things happening, I've been blaming my old tablet :lol: I'm sure everything will be fine when we get the new software :thumb:

I don't know if that's a forum issue (outdated software), something happening on individual devices (if it's not affecting everyone) or a mix of both.

Let's see what happens once we switch to the new software (shouldn't be too much longer) & I can get Tamsin's input if that doesn't solve it.

When I have computer issues, I recall what an IT person once told me- the problem is between the monitor(screen) and the chair.:lol:

Back