• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. G

India Pictures - As requested!

What a gorgeous bunny :love:
  2. G

Queries about adapting a playhouse for buns

Yes hun as in Bonnie and Belle... :wave: you are always so kind about them !! Pleased I will get to see extra mmcc pics :love: Thank you kindly, enjoying it at the mo' , there is so much to see on here! Will post some more pics of them when they get into their new wendy :D xx
  3. G

thanks for the replies everyone. fixing batons of wood and sealant may be the way to go for this i think... think i may have spare wood for this. the duchess your shed is fantastic. really helpful thank you! i have a hutch at the mo i could put in for an extra floor but i really wanted to give...
  4. G

can you rehome ruby

I've just read through this whole thread. That's so wonderful you have kept Ruby and she has really changed. It's so good you persevered with her and turned things around, I know aggressive pets can seem completely unmanageable!! Hope things continue to improve for you and ruby!! xx
  5. G

Thanks for replying pinkblare. Yeah one bun would not have problems jumping the level without a ramp but the other bun bonnie has had a sore paw in the past and she shys away from jumping on high things. I think she's scared she won't be able to get back down. She binkies nice and high in the...
  6. G

Hi everyone I am relatively new to the forum and looking for some advising regarding adapting a new playhouse for my two buns... Firstly I am planning on building a second level for the buns in the playhouse, is the best way to attach this simply shelving brackets or should i put wooden post...
  7. G

Hello from Scotland

aw thanks so much for the welcome everyone!!! nice to see so many people who live closeby!! will update some pictures on the housing website soon as the boyfriend and i just bought the buns a playhouse today to upgrade their current hutch and run combo! will be a busy next few days building...
  8. G

Hello from Scotland

:D :wave: thanks everyone, there really are some gorgeous bunnies on here ... I have to say as it's such a big forum it's taking me a little longer than usual to get used to things :lol: seems lovely so far though and everyone seems very friendly and helpful. islay looks like a bun i had a...
  9. G

Hello from Scotland

Aw thank you everyone. You want to see the size of their heads tonight after the lovely comments :lol: xx
  10. G

Hello from Scotland

Thank you :) there's a lot to see on here!!! xx
  11. G

Waterproofing the run? also insulating the hutch ideas?

Glad to help :thumb: xx
  12. G

Waterproofing the run? also insulating the hutch ideas?

:wave: my run is waterproofed simply with tarpaulen (i have a waterproof cover attached to the hutch which was from scratch and newton). The tarpaulen from the run I got from B&Q it was £10 for something ridiculously big like 10mx10m... it folds over my 8ftx4ft run about four times over...
  13. G

Hello from Scotland

:wave: thanks for the welcome everyone, a lot of scots on here!!! xx
  14. G

Hello from Scotland

thank you very much tucker bunnies your furries are gorgeous too :wave: aw kermit thats such a shame :/ is avondale particularly good? ive never heard of it... julie innes vets was a lot more personal i felt than low waters. sorry you lost your little bun, but so good you managed to keep him...
  15. G

Hello from Scotland

Aw fantastic thank you that's so kind. I used to go to MacRitchie on Low Waters Road (so handy for you i imagine?!!)... however last time i went to the new one (Julie Innes Vets on Cadzow Street) I have to say I was really impressed, although i do still like macritchie as well, they spayed both...
  16. G

Hello from Scotland

aw yes i am just down the road, in the houses built abt ten years ago where the old council yard used to be, just down from tesco/di maggios! I've also lived here all my 23 years. your buns in your sig are beautiful! what a small world! :D ps 36 hardly consitutes old woman :lol::lol: looking...
  17. G

Newbie from Scotland saying hello!

:wave: hi I'm new too, from Hamilton and also called Gilly haha. Lovely bunnies! Such a shame they got abandoned, some people can be so heartless, but they look lovely and relaxed with you now!! xx
  18. G

Hello!

:wave: hi sue! xx
  19. G

Hello from Scotland

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I have joined here after losing faith in another forum, so still trying to find my feet here!! Kermit. I am also from Hamilton! Small world!!!! Where abouts are you? I am down by Hamilton central station! xx
  20. G

Hello from Scotland

:wave: Hi everyone. My name is Gilly and as the title suggests I'm new to the forum and from Scotland. I have two lovely dwarf lops, Belle ( who is black) and Bonnie (who is grey) , they are rescue buns that I got back in April, I believe they are probably just under 18 months. Looking forward...
Back