• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Scotland

*gilly*

Young Bun
:wave: Hi everyone.

My name is Gilly and as the title suggests I'm new to the forum and from Scotland. I have two lovely dwarf lops, Belle ( who is black) and Bonnie (who is grey) , they are rescue buns that I got back in April, I believe they are probably just under 18 months. Looking forward to speaking to you all :)

Anyways, here are some pics of the lovely bunnies

100_3183.jpg

100_3005.jpg

100_2972.jpg

100_2976.jpg

100_3042.jpg

100_3055.jpg

xx

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I have joined here after losing faith in another forum, so still trying to find my feet here!!

Kermit. I am also from Hamilton! Small world!!!!

Where abouts are you? I am down by Hamilton central station!

xx

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I have joined here after losing faith in another forum, so still trying to find my feet here!!

Kermit. I am also from Hamilton! Small world!!!!

Where abouts are you? I am down by Hamilton central station!

xx

Haha, i live near Central too!! Near the Barleycorn Pub (i don't drink in there). I have stayed in Hamilton all my life, but i am an old woman (hehe) well i am 36.

aw yes i am just down the road, in the houses built abt ten years ago where the old council yard used to be, just down from tesco/di maggios! I've also lived here all my 23 years. your buns in your sig are beautiful! what a small world! :D

ps 36 hardly consitutes old woman :lol::lol:

looking forward to finding my way around here. seems very friendly so far :D

xx

aw yes i am just down the road, in the houses built abt ten years ago where the old council yard used to be, just down from tesco/di maggios! I've also lived here all my 23 years. your buns in your sig are beautiful! what a small world! :D

ps 36 hardly consitutes old woman :lol::lol:

looking forward to finding my way around here. seems very friendly so far :D

xx

My gran stays just near you and i walk passed your houses on the way to the station in the morning :)

Well thats good to know that there is another bunny lover near.

And, if you ever need emergency medical supplies then give me a shout (i hope you never do), cos i have LOADS of stuff due to me having a special needs bunny.

What vets do you go to?

Aw fantastic thank you that's so kind. I used to go to MacRitchie on Low Waters Road (so handy for you i imagine?!!)... however last time i went to the new one (Julie Innes Vets on Cadzow Street) I have to say I was really impressed, although i do still like macritchie as well, they spayed both my girls and have been very good. which one do you go to?

xx

Aw fantastic thank you that's so kind. I used to go to MacRitchie on Low Waters Road (so handy for you i imagine?!!)... however last time i went to the new one (Julie Innes Vets on Cadzow Street) I have to say I was really impressed, although i do still like macritchie as well, they spayed both my girls and have been very good. which one do you go to?

xx

I go to Avondale in Strathaven. When my first bunny Kermit was ill that Low Waters one wanted to put him down :(, so i never went back there. I went to Avondale and my Kermit lived for over a year more.

thank you very much tucker bunnies your furries are gorgeous too :wave:

aw kermit thats such a shame :/ is avondale particularly good? ive never heard of it... julie innes vets was a lot more personal i felt than low waters. sorry you lost your little bun, but so good you managed to keep him with you a little longer.

xx

Back