• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Scotland

Hiya and welcome from a fellow Scot! :wave: I'm way way further north though.

Your bunnies are so beautiful :love::love::love: lovely photos.

:D :wave:

thanks everyone, there really are some gorgeous bunnies on here ... I have to say as it's such a big forum it's taking me a little longer than usual to get used to things :lol: seems lovely so far though and everyone seems very friendly and helpful.

islay looks like a bun i had a few years back called domino :love:

and what a gorgeous dalmation WeeBarraxO!! :love:

xx

Gorgeous rabbits! I am in Gartcosh, about 15mins up the m74/73 from you!

Kermit, my gran lived in Stonehouse on the main road through from Strathaven to the motorway! I know the area so well!:lol:

:wave:hello from.... yorkshire! :?

this is a great and very addictive forum!

your bunnies are beautiful, the colouring in the Bonnie is lovely. :D

aw thanks so much for the welcome everyone!!! nice to see so many people who live closeby!!

will update some pictures on the housing website soon as the boyfriend and i just bought the buns a playhouse today to upgrade their current hutch and run combo! will be a busy next few days building, painting and attaching the run!!

and thanks all for the lovely comments about the bunnies, they were very skittish when i got them at first, don't think they had been handled too much in their previous home, but they are turning into little softies :love:
xx

Back