• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. bunnybobby

Urgent - I have failed, may have to rehome bun

Umm.... Not failed, just still trying. How about moving the bonders out of your home with someone experienced in this to help you? I also found a spray water bottle very helpful.
  2. bunnybobby

Auboise as an alternative to megazorb.

:wave: Best place to buy?
  3. bunnybobby

CLOSED: Auction - Irregular Choice Shopper Bag - Bunny Design - Pledge a Pound

:wave:Just bumping this up again to help fundraise.
  4. bunnybobby

A rabbit's last moments - sorry distressing but need to know

Yes, it is common. I had a rescue nethie with congenital heart disease and she had a RTI. She had a massive fit with screaming and it left me mortified that I couldn't help her. She actually 'recovered' from this episode but died two days later. There is nothing that you could have done more...
  5. bunnybobby

Vetbed and other things to help Alice's sore hocks

Hi honeybear. I have this problem with one of my older bunnies who has lots of other problems as well. Atm I am using newborn tote socks. Yes, it sounds strange, but they help a bit. She does not wear them all the time and doesn't seem to mind. I use vet beds but not rubber backed as her other...
  6. bunnybobby

Help with administering panacur

:wave: Amazing how different all our bunnies are. My poorly bun Saffylop will take Panacur and metacam straight off the syringe but she will refuse fibreplex. She is a right pain in the 'bun' as she will eat almost anything but hay:? Have got five different ones atm still to no avail. I have...
  7. bunnybobby

I lost my Toby today...

So so sorry. Love and healing are sent for your broken heart. Binky free Toby xxx
  8. bunnybobby

How I wish I didn't have to ask this question....

My bunnies have all been left at the vets after I have kissed them goodbye and tucked them up, until we meet again. xx Sending you love.
  9. bunnybobby

Would you go behind OH's back?

ditto.
  10. bunnybobby

Critical care substitutes??

Denny, I have sent you a pm. Hope this is ok? xx
  11. bunnybobby

Fox has killed two of my bunnies

Oh what an awful situation you have had to deal with. I really am so sorry. :( Run little bunnies, binky free forever xx
  12. bunnybobby

Please help

:wave:What a lovely thing to do. I read this yesterday but did not have much time to reply. Please can I give a donation to the 'Lucy fund' to help you?
  13. bunnybobby

Elsie Tanner

:wave:And me. :lol:
  14. bunnybobby

Best thing to spot wash Ludo's bottom with?

No water. Just use a disposable glove, if you have one and rub cornflour gently into the poo. Just a small amount will do, it should just slide off. x
  15. bunnybobby

Proper carrots!

:wave:Gorgeous bunnies, all of them xxxx. Thanks for the tesco tip.
  16. bunnybobby

Good night Chesney

So sorry that you have lost your little boy. xx
  17. bunnybobby

Best thing to spot wash Ludo's bottom with?

:wave: For small areas I would probably use a bit of cornflour. The less water the better generally.
  18. bunnybobby

Shall I Bond my 2 pairs?

:wave: Hi, Been thinking about this myself. Have two bonded pairs but my eldest bun of 9 is not too well. I'm thinking ahead and was wondering if a bonded pair and a lone male would work for much the same reasons as you, space etc etc. I think that it's our decision alone. Could work :D, could...
  19. bunnybobby

Critical care substitutes??

:wave: Thank you, I will try the oats. She is on metacam so should be pain free but is blind and very unsteady on her feet. She mostly sits whilst OH makes a nuisance of himself! (Nicking her pellets, playing leap frog etc) I would like her quality of life to be so much better but I can only do...
Back