• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by twisted_angel

1. T

Help !

Thank you both. Neither are neutered but will be. Betty and Barney have just had their Mixy jabs 2 weeks ago and then their VHD jabs on Tuesday so was going to wait 2 weeks before getting their neuturing done as some people on here advised me to wait until after the injections. Blackberry is...
  2. T

Help !

Hello I have a new 2yr old female Conti. She is very friendly and loves a cuddle. I thought i would let my other female conti Betty and the new Conti have a run about together in the garden (away from their sheds and enclosures on neutral ground) but Betty kept jumping on Blackberry to hump...
  3. T

Cut on foot :-(

Anyone? Would Antiseptic help or anyother suggestions until she see's a vet?
  4. T

Cut on foot :-(

Was giving Betty some freedom time round the whole of the garden earlier when i noticed blood on the bottom of her back right foot and on the grass :shock: After a bit of cuddling and bribery she let me have a look and from what i can see she has a cut maybe a puncture wound. I have booked her...
  5. T

The Lodge - renovation in pictures

Love it. I would happily live in it :lol: Lucky buns.
  6. T

Fly strike worrys

Hello I am really worried about one of my conti's especially getting Fly Strike. gthey have clean bums and i do out their litter trays daily and rest of the shed twice week but wondered of there is anything else i can do to keep the flys away from them. I have read about the sprays you can...
  7. T

My bunny gave birth last night, need advise please

I think you are meant to up the food whilst she is pregnant in preparation for the birth. I havent read up on it as i dont intend to breed mine but if i did i would read up fully beforehand.
  8. T

Ginger UD October 18th..weight gain :D

Glad Ginger is home and feeling better.
  9. T

We lost Roxy today

Sorry no advice but really sorry you lost Roxy.
  10. T

Biscuit's response to being at the vets all morning....

Way to go Biscuit. I dont blame you after a hard day :lol: He is :love:
  11. T

RU you will be proud of me

Love Megazorb here too. First time i used it couple weeks ago i was tipping it out into their litter trays and stood up and all the fibres had stuck to my fleece Jacket". It wont come off either so that jacket is now officially the "Rabbit Jacket" to wear when i am cleaning their sheds out...
  12. T

My 6 week old baby UD now nearly 11 weeks

Awwww they are both beautiful. How did you find out she was only 3 weeks old?
  13. T

OMFG can they do this!

Yes they should be :cry:
  14. T

OMFG can they do this!

I have kept them both apart . I was told they are both females and they both look like the same in that area but i dont want to handle them too much for few days until they settled in a bit. For now i will keep them completely apart until i can try sex them myself or get them to a vet for a...
  15. T

OMFG can they do this!

I will def keep them (kids have named them Daisy and Buttercup) and i am hoping to bond them together as my husband made me 6ft hutch for the contis but we decided on sheds each for them so i am off to read up on the best way to bond them and when. They are only 6 weeks old at the mo :( I am...
Back