• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Saralicious

1. S

Poor Mr Bean Needs Some Vibes Please- *Nasty Eye Photo*

Poor Mr. Bean. It must be hard on both of you. I hope he gets better soon. :love:
  2. S

Prepare to go awwww ...

:love::love::love: SO adorable
  3. S

Bella and Archie are back and seem very loved up!!

They look very adorable together, & I can't imagine how lovely the kittens would look like. :love::love:
  4. S

Rabbit sneezing/runny nose Help!

I'm curious about what happened with the vet visit? Brownie was diagnosed with snuffles 2 days ago and she prescribed with Opticin Ointment, Baytril, and Panacur. She hasn't been showing any noticeable signs of improvement, but I'm hoping it'll get better soon. I hope your bunnie is doing...
  5. S

billy wants to know when hes getting fed!

I can totally see "WHERE IS MY FOOD" in the first picture. :love:
  6. S

Pictures of you with your bunnies!

Brownie and I. :love:
  7. S

Design our logo- winner announced!

This is SO tempting. I'm just afraid my style isn't suitable for such purpose. Lovely submissions so far!:D
  8. S

Brownie

Thank you! I've always wanted to join a friendly rabbit forum (I wasn't so great with researching 7 years ago:roll:) & I'm loving it here. I was told she's a Holland lop and I believe she is-lionlop are hairier around the face and have differently shaped ears-but both are so cute in their own...
  9. S

Brownie

Thank you! I hope so too. Hopefully that has something to do with her not enjoying garden time. I can't wait to see her jumping around all happy. :love:
  10. S

Brownie

Her hutch is already kept indoors in an air conditioned room, & she didn't interact much with the frozen bottle-maybe she isn't as hot as I think she is?
  11. S

Brownie

I took brownie to the vet today and as expected, the discharge was not normal-white cheesy like-& I was given some antibiotics and eye cream. Hopefully it'll get better soon. :)
  12. S

Available Rescue: Evie - REW Nethie Doe

The semi head-tilt is so cute. <3
  13. S

Clicky for cuteness- RSPCA Ipswich New arrivals!

We do not have many rabbits in my area/city, let alone rabbits up for adoption. :( I'd love to adopt a rabbit or two.
  14. S

Floppy

He is beyond cute. :love::love::love:
  15. S

Alfies new wife

Aww they are so adorable! Any breeding plans? The hutch is lovely and is big enough for a big family :love::love:
Back