• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by oscar1658

1. O

Neutered Twiglet chasing and humping his cagemate!

Is there a point i should seperate them?? :? when she cant be bothered running or shes eating, he'll start humping her! its not all the time and they totally adore eachother, i assume its because its spring and some things never really go after neutering but i dont want her to feel too bothered...
  2. O

Rabbit plays dead!

Ohh how weird! Its freaky, isnt it? I cant imagine id get used to it but glad it means hes a relaxed bun! The rescue thought sosomething was really wrong with him and took him.to the vet as he does it quite a lot, very weird :D
  3. O

Rabbit plays dead!

First qquestion, does anyone have this issue..twiglet although castrasted keeps humping my female rabbit! shes spayed and she just sits there ignoring him, does anyone else get this? and the playing dead thing, i was warned by the shelter i got him from that he plays dead randomly...they had him...
  4. O

a breakthrough with twinkle!

shes a very timid rabbit and especially gets really really scared if held, i know rabbits dislike being held anyway but shes really bad, i made a previous post about her and her toes which were bent to the side due to having extremely long nails so i think her previous owners (shes a rescue...
  5. O

What are your bunnies nicknames?

bon jovi! anyone guess why? :lol:
  6. O

keeping back teeth down

poor nora! glad shes doing well though thats the main thing deffinatly :D how do you get her to eat a lot of hay? i tried just hay and vegetables and unfortunatly twiglet lost weight and although only alittle weight, the vet recommended he go on the excel to make sure he stays good but if only...
  7. O

keeping back teeth down

i mentioned in my rainbow post that my past rabbit, named timmy had passed from his back teeth that had over grown and in turn didnt eat and within a day and half he was ill, whisked him off to the vets and regardless of what the vet did and us after, he passed away a few days after which wasnt...
  8. O

Bedding

knew there would be other options! these bunnies are breaking the bank with those little bags, how long as the bag of megazorbed lasted? and ill get thet yellow pages out, ring around some joiners, i know i can get it cheaper somewhere it just needs some leg work...i also have a ferret he lives...
  9. O

Woody keeps spraying me!

haha i remember when my timmy was with us, i had bought a lovely soft large dog teddy the day before and timmy thought to spray all over it! it was no longer soft and was smelly, theres some cheeky bunnies around :lol:
  10. O

food territorial

thats a good idea, i worry her cage mate wont get enough as shes beening greedy! ill have a go thanks :)
  11. O

My darling Boris 10/3/07 - 18/1/13

Sorry for your loss, RIP boris :( xx
  12. O

Tiggy loo-loo U/D PICTURE

i agree with the others 21, is great, you and your family clearly did great by her :) xx
  13. O

Sea 10.2.13

Aww so so sorry for your loss, she was beautiful, such beautiful blue eyes, RIP sea :( xx
  14. O

In Memory of Twitch & Tally.

they were beautiful, RIP Twitch and Tally :( xx
  15. O

Timmy

thankyou guys, i cant read the poem without crying its a lovely poem, reminds you of the others you have unfortunatly lost doesnt it? :(
Back