• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Hellabelle

1. H

Daisy Binkied!

:D Me too !
  2. H

what do you have in your rabbit's runs?

A litter tray, a box tunnel, a hidey hut box, 2 balls, water bottle, food bowl, hay, a couple of towels.
  3. H

Daisy Binkied!

Haha, she's really going for it now, keeps doing it every couple of minutes!!! Maybe she forgot how to binky :? and has just remembered how to do it again :lol:
  4. H

A safe way to stop chewing???????

Hehe, when my bunnies were going through the phase of mounting each other constantly (two girls), my vet advised me to put a little bit of vapour rub on their backs as the smell deterred them from doing it. I have to admit, it did work - but I don't know about the chewing thing.
  5. H

Daisy Binkied!

:D Ever since her and her sister were split up and she's now the only bunny in our household, she's seemed happy enough but hasn't binkied, and a few months on - I've just been watching out of my bedroom window watching her in her run and she did a huge binky :D woooooo!
  6. H

Little rabbit died, need advice for next one

Like everyones said, if you're thinking about getting a bunny with a partner - definately look into a few local rescue centres as most places rehome their bunnies in pairs anyway, so it saves you the hassle of bonding! Sorry to hear about your daughters bunny :cry: By the way, my bunny also...
  7. H

emaciated bunny needs vibes he,s a fighter !!!!! survived the night

Daisy sends bunny hugs :D
  8. H

Urgent help - poorly bunny -* Updated!!*

Vibes for Charlie! :( Hope he gets well soon xxx
  9. H

Second feeding question of the day

Awww thats so cute!!! :D I might try that, its definately safe?
  10. H

Bunny now hates me?? HELP!!

Thanks everyone :) I'm going to speak to my usual bun vet tomorrow about spaying, my parents don't seem keen unfortunately, as last month they forked out a lot of money because of her ear etc after the fight - but as from Wednesday I'm a working citizen ;) I'll pay for the surgery myself. I...
  11. H

Gemma . Beautiful Rex..Update..transport needed...

Fingers crossed for Gemma! She's beautiful... I love Rex's, their fur looks like velvet hehe.
  12. H

Close to Durham.
  13. H

Soft toys

Mine likes to lie on cushions, but doesn't show any interest in teddies or anything. To be honest, she doesn't show much interest in toys at all, she prefers tunnels and things to climb on.
  14. H

Thanks guys, I'll definately check it out with my usual bunny vet, as the one I asked was the vets we take the dog to... However if anyone knows of a good rabbit vet, in the North East I'd be grateful for a recommendation! How much approx. does spaying cost? As I'm only 16 and still live with...
Back