• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by bunnymummy

1. B

Advice please - rabbit mourning loss of mate?

Some rabbits seem to suffer more than others, I have a cuddly toy i put in for them to snuggle and groom whilst they are morning. I do tend to get the another bunny budy when i feel the time is right though .
  2. B

Please can someone help .. eye problem

Your doing the right thing by getting an optometrist to check her eyes out. My ruby had UV and is now blind because the normal vet just thought it was an infection. I wasn't happy with this a got referred. Sadly she will be blind but we have caught it before it spreads to her brain etc.
  3. B

Rabbit Battery Farms - IMPORTANT, Please Read

I'm gob smacked, They are thinking of banning battery hens yet they thinks ok for rabbits!:censored::censored:
  4. B

Flicking Red Urine/Blood? - 1 Year Old Un-neutered Male Rabbit

I'm conceren about the white stains, To much calcium in the diet. less pellets and veg more hay should help.
  5. B

Flicking Red Urine/Blood? - 1 Year Old Un-neutered Male Rabbit

Rabbit do funny coloured wee if they have eaten carrots or other red coloured vey/fruit etc. But that does look sinister also there are white stains aswell on the wood work which i think could be to much calcium in the urine. Vet check needed.
  6. B

Minstrel's Treatment Diary - UPDATE gone to the bridge :'(

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have had bunnies for over 20yrs now any i'm stall amazed as to how much we don't know about them, It is frastrating when you have a poorly bunny and no one can advise you. My Dougal died of unknown causes just before Christmas, He just stopped eating and was in...
  7. B

Suden blindness advice needed

She has an infection at the back of her eyes which we are controlling, She has the start of a glucoma in one eye which we have managed to get the pressure down. She seems to be able to see a little in her left eye which isn't as bad. To look at her you would think her eye were fine (no...
  8. B

Suden blindness advice needed

Hi All, I'm looking for some advice on how to help my elder bun cope with her sudden bllindness. She is being treated by an optometrist at Willows and we are booked to go and see a Rabbit vet in Bristol (thankful for insurance). I just can't find any info on how to help her adapt, We have...
  9. B

Holiday Boarding

Hi, I am off on hoilday in January and looking to board my two pampered bunnies. I have found one close by and just wondered if anyone has used it an knew what it was like. http://www.marilan.co.uk/html/links.html
  10. B

What feed do you use for your bunny/ies?

My bunnies dont have made feed they are fed on an balanced diet of veggies and as much hay as they can eat.
  11. B

derek has a lump

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
  12. B

derek has a lump

Derek went to the vets today,it maybe a infected hair follicle. It may get bigger which may need to be removed but for now its nothing to worry about :) and the vet was rather dishy too :wink: .
  13. B

derek has a lump

A month ago we notice a very small lump under the skin by his shoulder, it was that tiny i thought it could be a bump or a graze . But the lump has got a bit bigger and i'm now starting to worry. He 's def going to the vets but would like to hear if anyone else has had this.
  14. B

French lops

I hav two frenchies and they seem to take a while to mature, Ruby is six months old and has i bit to go before she catches up with Derek (now a senior citizen) i don't tend to worry to much as they are a tough breed.
  15. B

mrtcharity: Chat room meet on sunday please

I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK :cry: :cry: :cry: I'M FEELING LEFT OUT!
Back